[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAY GOODBYE LEAVELAND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: legoat.png (2MB, 992x958px) Image search: [Google]
legoat.png
2MB, 992x958px
That's right the king of Akron will be leaving Cleveland this year. More importantly he's leaving the Eastern Conference. Now why would he leave the easier conference only to be killed by golden state in the playoffs? Well that's exactly why.

Lebron James can not continue losing in the finals (3-5). If he loses in the playoffs? No one gives a shit. Go to LA and bring carmelo anthony. Or if he still cares about beating Golden State then Spurs.

We have inside sources this is happening /sp/
>>
He's either going to San Antonio or Golden State

This is all but confirmed at this point
>>
>>76542927
>thinking leCuck will want to play teamball with Spurs and have someone coach him
Lol
>>
>>76542927
>Golden State wanting a declining player

Nigga please.
>>
File: CavsMeloBron.jpg (37KB, 768x400px) Image search: [Google]
CavsMeloBron.jpg
37KB, 768x400px
>>76542910
>Go to LA and bring carmelo anthony.
Close, but no. A Jr Smith/Kevin Love - Carmelo Anthony/Derrick Rose trade is in the works. It was written. The trade that saved the NBA.
>>
File: 20140605_pjc_ai1_082.JPG.0.jpg (103KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
20140605_pjc_ai1_082.JPG.0.jpg
103KB, 1200x800px
>>76542927
I'm a Spurs fan, so I certainly wouldn't say no to LeBron, but that would be such a beta move.

People talk about how Durant is worse than LeBron because LeBron didn't join the team that beat him. But joining the Spurs WOULD be joining the team that beat him, the team that's ruined his legacy more than any other, even more than the Celtics. It would be such a total snake move, and LeBron would be a villain forever.
>>
He's not going to the west because then he wouldn't have an automatic berth in the finals every year. Lestans rely on muh finals appearances which is only possible thanks to how weak the east is
>>
>>76546517

>warriors sweep the west
>m-muh west is stronk guise!

literal nigger thinking
>>
>>76546532
Stronger than the east
>>
C-Celtics?
>>
>>76546550

>tf
>tp

theyre both weak as fuck. cavs and warriors are just the strongest teams
>>
File: 1484697342962.png (238KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484697342962.png
238KB, 400x350px
>>76542910
>LeBron leaving the Least
Honestly, he's probably better off kicking Love off of the team and trying to recruit someone else.
>>
He's teaming up with Durant and CP3.
>>
>>76546550
Every team but the Spurs, Cavs, and Warriors are a joke, and the Cavs and Warriors are much better than the Spurs.
>>
We all realize LeBron is under contract till 2019 right?
>>
>>76547341
LeGM goes where he wants
>>
>>76546832
>Cavs better than Spurs
Lmao since when?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.