[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zidane is such a fraud, ofcourse you win multiple Champions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Guardiolal.jpg (47KB, 924x530px) Image search: [Google]
Guardiolal.jpg
47KB, 924x530px
>Zidane is such a fraud, ofcourse you win multiple Champions Leagues when you inherit a world class stacked team
>>
The team that Jupp had went 1-1 in the seasons they were there. Literally 0 titles in his first season. Hardly someone you could call stacked, especially when the team they defeated in the finals was another shit Bundesliga team
>>
>>76538582
how does a shit bundesliga team make the cl final?
>>
>>76538782
for u >>76538806
>>
>>76538782
>treble winners, exposed Barcelona Real and Juventus
>Hardly someone you could call stacked
>>
>>76538866
>Barcelona
Messi was injured and they were in full Messidependencia at that point
>Juve
Shit team, statpad in Serie A
Winning the treble doesn't mean much when the domestic and league titles are guaranteed, and like I said they faced fucking Dirtmund in the final
>>
>>76538582
>you now remember when people thought barca would dominate this era

messia, naymar, that other guy btfo
>>
>>76538911
>Winning the treble doesn't mean much when the domestic and league titles are guaranteed
>but it means a lot when Barcelona does it
>>
>>76539134
Barcelona has to defeat Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla
>According to UEFA's league coefficient, La Liga has been the top league in Europe over the last five years, and has produced the continent's top-rated club more times (18) than any other league, double that of second-placed Serie A. Its clubs have won the most UEFA Champions League (17), UEFA Europa League (10), UEFA Super Cup (13), and FIFA Club World Cup (5) titles, and its players have accumulated the highest number of (FIFA) Ballon d'Or awards (19).
>>
>>76539147
>Sevilla
>>
>>76539147
>Barcelona has to defeat Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla
Not in the same year they didn't
>>
>>76539206
In the league they face each twice a year mate
>>76539185
Sevilla is a good upper-mid team. They won they last 3 Europa leagues beating teams like Liverpool, United, Tottenham and Everton.
>>
File: 1413092501517.jpg (67KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
1413092501517.jpg
67KB, 688x688px
>>76539236
>Europa leagues
>Liverpool, United, Tottenham and Everton
>>
>>76539246
What's your point? I wasn't saying they were on par with any great team like Madrid, but they're a decently competitive team, better than the ones I listed which the E"""P"""L has to deal with
>>
>>76539293
There are only three 'decently competitive' teams in La Liga: Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atlético de Madrid. The rest, like Sevilla, are garbage and it seems to me you only mentioned it at all to make La Liga seem more competitive.
>>
File: 1494502145487.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494502145487.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>76539147
>Atletico Madrid
jej
>>
>>76539329
You can say the same about the premier league Liverpool and Tottenham have never won the EPL and Arsenal hasn't in over a decade. United are in no place to win it and so only City and Chelsea are competitive. My point is that there are tiers and while only some teams will ever win others still provide a tough challenge. EPL teams don't go to Everton or Liverpool instantly expecting a win like with Deportivo or Sunderland and the same goes for Sevilla
>>
no club is even half as stacked as real madrid
>>
>>76539395
>They didn't beat the best team in the world so they're shit
>>
>>76539467
> 2-1 for Atletico
>They didn't beat the best team in the world
hmmm
>>
>>76539549
What do you want then? Are you trying to say Atletico is good or bad?
>>
>>76539549
>literally autism

wtf i love the gypsies now
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.