[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIRE THIS CUNT TONIGHT GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: gareth-southgate.jpg (53KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
gareth-southgate.jpg
53KB, 620x465px
>CANT EVEN WIN AGAINST 10 MEN FOR 45 MINS
>LOSE AGAINST 10 MEN
>DRAW VS SCOTLAND

FIRE THIS CUNT
>>
File: 1471827365930.jpg (64KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1471827365930.jpg
64KB, 798x770px
SOUTHGATE IN
>>
Spain went there and took them apart
>>
>need a last minute goal to draw with Scotland
>>
>>76537007
lol u mad?
>>
>>76537007
>hire a player known for bottling an england penalty

I honestly think the FA want us to lose
>>
SHOULDN'T HAVE SACKED SAM
INSTEAD WE HAVE A MAN KNOWN FOR BOTTLING A TOURNAMENT AS MANAGER
AND HE'S SHIT
COULDN'T EVEN WIN A U20 WORLD CUP HES THAT SHIT
>>
They should beg at the feet of Large Sam
>>
>>76537034
did he got it, dare I say it, through the south gate?
>>
your players are bad. what do you expect.
>>
>>76537097
anyone can win with decent tactics/formation

>greece
>portugal
>>
Should have never got rid of Capello. He had us playing
>>
Was there a single person that thought it was a good appointment? The managerial position is a role the FA can actually influence by hiring a competent foreign to implement an actual gameplan and system and make the best of the players. Instead we've got shit players and a shit manager, and the world cup is next year.
>>
>>76537105
>anyone can win
Mhmm.
>>
>people thought sven was shit
>now look at us

based sven deserves an apology. best we have had for 50 years
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (23KB, 250x250px)
1300044776986.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>current year
>caring about international football
>>
>>76537140
Of course you wouldn't care if you never win anything.
>>
>>76537140
of course this. always this, but at the same time if you have the choice youd rather win if just to use it for shitposting
>>
>>76537163
You don't have the choice englel sucks everytime.
>>
Reminder that he got the job because Martin Glenn tackled him and put him in a headlock until he signed
>>
>>76537140
100% certain a Scot wrote this
>>
>>76537276
probably a united customer
>>
You could have any manager and it would barely make a difference, this current crop of England players are utter bollocks. Like 1992 tier when we had shitters like Neil Webb, Tony Daley and Nigel Clough in the team.
>>
>>76537007
Thomas Tuchel in when?
>>
>>76537362
It's got nothing to do with the player, it's the fucking FA's fault. They pick the coaches, they pick the manager, fuck, I wouldn't be suprised if they pick part of the team for the manager. This is an organisation so stupid and arrogant that they honestly thought that they could out bribe Russia, fucking Russia, for the 2020 World Cup.
>>
>>76537105
>thinking ingurlamb is on the same level as portugal
>>
Bring in Pardew
>>
File: no-to-customers.jpg (132KB, 640x640px)
no-to-customers.jpg
132KB, 640x640px
>>76537140
>>
File: Roy-Hodgson.jpg (30KB, 615x409px)
Roy-Hodgson.jpg
30KB, 615x409px
miss me yet m8s?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.