[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how assblasted is this team right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Oklahoma_City_Thunder.svg.png (72KB, 512x472px) Image search: [Google]
Oklahoma_City_Thunder.svg.png
72KB, 512x472px
how assblasted is this team right now?
>>
There will in all likelihood be a KD jersey burning compilation uploaded to worldstar soon
>>
>>76531061
tbqh they stole seattle's team dont feel bad
>>
>>76531129
>Stole
>Implying Xeattle deserves a team more than based OKC
>>
>>76531152
maybe they do but still it was seattle's team first
>>
>>76531061

Unless half of the warriors for some reason wanted to go to OKC, they were never taking a championship.

I think KD is bitchmade and the NBA needs to dissolve these super teams, but I also don't think him staying would have done OKC any favors.
>>
File: payton throwback.jpg (45KB, 401x594px) Image search: [Google]
payton throwback.jpg
45KB, 401x594px
last night was fun
>>
>>76531129
Same, it's bad luck desu
>>
>if Donovan kept Steven Adams In, Okc would've destroyed the boards and beaten GSW
>OKC vs Cavs would've resulted in a Cavs win, but Durant would've stayed.
>>
>>76531061

Thunder fan here, pretty assblasted.

Also a Falcons fan btw, so yeah, I think I'm just gonna take like a 10 year break from sports.
>>
Why would they be mad now more than before?
>>
>>76531129
This. 10th sonic to win a championship.
>>
>>76531129
Stole a team and decided to be Jews and dissolve the championship team of Harden, Ibaka, KD, and Westbrook
>>
>>76531061
Is it bad that I'm a Thunder/Westbrook fan?
>>
>>76531152
>okc
>based
t. inbred
>>
The organization? Not so much

The players KD left behind? Not really

Their fans? Much more assblasted than Cleveland and Lebum dickriders
>>
>>76532433
This

They like most of the people shocked by the decision are already over it. We already knew they were winning.
>>
>>76531061
You bitchs stole my childhood team I will forever laugh at your pain. Also fuck you Milwaukee as well for stealing our first baseball team and leaving us with the Mariners
>>
>>76532678
I am too and literally don't give a fuck. I already got over it before the season started.

It's just basketball/sports. Not something that actually effects me or my family.
>>
>>76534217
So you're saying after 9 years you're still incredibly ass blasted, salty, and insecure as fuck, yet you feel justified laughing at them when you're the real joke?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>76534217
You do realize this post just makes you more laughable right?

Lmao loser.
>>
>>76534337
Laugh all you want but if someone stole your team how would you feel? Also I'll take having no basketball team over living in trailerparktornadoville
>>
>>76534439

The ignorance in this post is astounding.
>>
Thunder only have themselves to be assblasted at.

Breaking up a really good young team that was in the finals because they didn't want to give both Harden and Ibaka big contracts (good choice going with Ibaka btw okc).

Durant was right to leave. Going to the best team in the league was a little...well...you know.
But getting out of Oklahoma was the right move.

And if Westbrook really wants to win like he claims, he will leave too.
But I think Westbrook is more interested in building his brand of inflated stats, clown inspired fashion, and "muh loyalty" than chips.
>>
>>76534217

Do you think that the Mayor of OKC and a posse of citizens marched into Seattle with guns and were like

>all your Supersonics are belong to us

that is not how these things work
>>
>>76532474
They also played Harden from the bench, and didn't appreciate having Iguodala. Fuck OKC.
>>
>>76535090

I would bench Harden also. He is so boring to watch.
>>
What next for them? Are they gonna be Kings tier now?
>>
>Durant, Harden and Westbrook were all on the same team
wtf
>>
>All these retards don't know how the SuperSonics got to OKC
The jew owner couldn't be bothered with them and sold them to an OKC group of businessmen
>>
>>76538669
Too many bad contracts right now. Kanter, oladipo and upcoming Roberson extension is fucking them over. Westbrook needs a real teammate to stand up to him and force him offball sometimes. Durant was too much of a pussy to bring it up.
>>
>>76535041
Actually that is what happened, I was there. We tried to resist, but the dust that was coming off the OKC rabble was blinding. It took months to clean up afterwards.
>>
>>76531061
i heard terry nichols is a kevin durant fan
>>
>>76542370
"Listen to Tim & Terry blow up your morning on The Franchise 107.7"
>>
Just imagine.
>>
>>76531061
>RiggedBA

Who cares, the only thing that matters is money
>>
File: 1479173500384.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1479173500384.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>76531061
Not as bad as leaveland scavs
>>
File: 1486173920352.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486173920352.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>76541768
>northwestern "bants"
>>
If the Sonics stayed a few more years they would have gotten big and people would have actually gone to their games with all the talent they had
>>
>>76535090
harden wasnt as good back then, but he was a great sixth man
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.