[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PREMIER LEAGUE DRAFT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: proudlion.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
proudlion.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
No fucking idea if this is going to work but lets try:

Imagine for a moment that the English FA decided it needed to redistribute the talent in the Premier League and forced an American style draft starting today. You the great /sp/ fans have been chosen to conduct this draft. The draft will be conducted in REVERSE order of the finishing positions of last year, apart from the promoted teams. This means Newcastle will have the very first pick and Chelsea will have the last one.

Rules:
1)To claim a pick Anon must post their clubs emblem and choose a player from a PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB only (relegated players are not eligible)
2)Only the team currently on the clock may make a pick (in case of multiple people making picks for the same club the very first one will be chosen)
3)Once a player has been picked he is no longer eligible in the draft (so no take backs)
4)The transfer window has not yet opened so players announced for clubs since the end of the season ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE PICKED
5)The FA will contribute to wages for the first season of any remaining contract only
6)A player may not be transferred or loaned away from the club that picked them for 12 months
7)If a club is on the clock for more than an hour they lose their pick

Initially this is one round of picks only, we'll see if a 2nd round is needed.

Draft order:
1)Newcastle
2)Brighton
3)Huddersfield
4)Watford
5)Burnley
6)Swansea
7)Crystal Palace
8)Stoke
9)Leicester
10)Wet Spam
11)West Brom
12)Bournemouth
13)Southampton
14)Everton
15)United
16)Arsenal
17)Liverpool
18)Man City
19)Spurs
20)Chelsea

NEWCASTLE UNITED YOU ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK
>>
What did you mean by this?
>>
Jermain Defoe
>>
>>76528487
Jermaine Defoe is relegated with Sunderland, Bournemouth have no officially signed him yet. This pick is invalid and weird!

Real Toon please pick
>>
File: file.png (43KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
43KB, 224x225px
im not a real toon but i can make a placeholder pick in case toons dont post within the hour

Diego Costa
>>
Jimmy Floyd hasselbaink
>>
Adam Johnson
>>
File: photo.jpg (95KB, 844x844px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
95KB, 844x844px
'arry Kane
>>
Diego Costa is the first pick of the draft!

Brighton are on the clock
>>
Meh this is retarded. It would be a nice 4chan game if you madea little research from promising players in young ages in the League 1 and the Championship. This is right now just ridiculous fake transfering.
>>
Christian watford
>>
>>76529048
Its just a bit of fun, can you still afford fun in your shanty town of a nation?
>>
>>76529088
That is my point exactly senpai. Its just saying words about transfers that has nothing to do with the draft. If you took a little more interest in it , found young prospects like the Estonian in Fuhlam , aged 17-20 from teams of Ligue 1 and Championship, madea list and a bit more organization, it could be a decent thread for every transfer period.
My point is literally bakced up from the fact that its dead in less than 2 hours of existence.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.