[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4715.jpg (96KB, 750x931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4715.jpg
96KB, 750x931px
The best white point guard finally got his ring. Steve Nash is a player consultant for the warriors. Nash averaged 14/3/8.5 in his career and was a powerhouse in the western conference. He won the MVP award two times and was an eight-time NBA All-Star and a seven-time All-NBA selection. completely changed basketball with his unorthodox play and Canadian Swagger
>>
He's like the third best white point guard
>>
um john stockton holmes?
>>
I think stockton was better
>>
>>76527068
Jerry West and John Stockton are both better than him, but it's nice that he finally got one
>>
Thats not Jerry West, John Stockton or Steph Curry
>>
he won with the suns you moron
>>
Unironically the best leaf of all time in the NBA. Not even a Warriors fan, but glad he got a ring
>>
Nash won 2 MVP's while Kobe only got 1 I think.
>>
>>76527731
Uhm....no he did not.
>>
>total "7-second or less" system babby
>played with Dirk on some of the WORST teams in NBa history
>Stuck around collecting a paycheck far past the point he was even a top-15 PG
>Condones illegal immigration
>>
What is the best transition team you could possibly create? Like a team perfectly built to score in transition and not optimized for anything else.

I'm thinking

Nash
Drexler
Worthy
Amare
Unsled
>>
>>76527731
Why are you on /sp/ if you're too stupid to now your sports history. Go back to /b/ faggot
>>
>>76530015
You have to put Giannis in there, his game is basically 95% transition and he's definitely elite at it.
>>
Steve Nash cant defend for SHIT
>>
File: 1482707648567.png (248KB, 576x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482707648567.png
248KB, 576x500px
>>76531279
>too stupid
>to now your
>now
>>
Greatest ever African basketball player
>>
>tfw remember prime steve nash
:/
>>
>>76530015
Needs Lelbron
>>
>>76530015

>G: Nash
>G: Curry
>F: LeBron
>F: Shawn Marion
>C: Duncan, Unseld, or Walton. Pick one.
Could also slot Duncan at one of the forward positions if you wanna go really big but if you're trying to maximize fast break efficiency it's probably redundant to put two real bigs on the floor.
>>
>>76527068
Yet another example the warriors and team basketball are the /goodguys/
>Getting Nash a ring
>Getting magee a ring
>Getting Kerr another
>Getting Jerry West another
>BTFO lebum
All good things
>>
>>76533422
Congrats on your cheap rings getting carried by a stacked team.

Really, congrats. I'm sure Nash himself will treat it the same as if he were the one that actually won it playing on the team as the starting PG.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>76533549
>your hero is on a stacked team
>cry thathe lost to a stacked team

lebronies at it again
>>
>>76533549
>I'm sure he'll treat it the same
Probably very meaningful to him nonetheless. Deriving joy from being part of an extraordinary GROUP effort is something lebitchandmoan fags will never understand.
>>
>>76533204
>>76533383
Both good points, though worthy was so good on the fast break I feel it would be criminal to leave him out.

I remember trying to put together teams on nba 2k16 without reusing any players. GOAT squad with magic, Jordan, bird (cry about it), Duncan, and wilt, an all old school black team with Thomas, gervin, Dr j, Malone, and ewing, all new school black team with paul, frobe, lelbron, garnet, and shaq, all defense team with payton, Moncrief, pippen, rodman and Russell, all white team with Stockton, west, mullins, Mchale and Walton, that sort of stuff. I remember that my fast break team had Nash amare and worthy but I can't remember the rest. I think I had wade at the 2 and maybe Unsled at the 5.

Other fun teams were old school dunk of penny, Drexler, Dominique, kemp, and robinson, new school dunk of westbrook, carter, t-mac (I think), griffin and jordan, all time 3 shooters of curry, miller, petrovic, dirk and sabonis. I remember having trouble filling out all the teams, either through not knowing where to put players or not coming up with interesting teams. Should have asked /sp/, bet you guys would have had fun
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.