[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the great debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: ads.png (1MB, 1339x452px) Image search: [Google]
ads.png
1MB, 1339x452px
what is better /sp/?
>ads on jerseys and billboards all around the field but continuous uninterrupted play
or
>no ads anywhere but 2 minutes commercials between every play
>>
The former of course.

I'm sure you'd take a sponsor's logo on the right breast if it meant no more TV breaks

hell, to a non-american, even the concept of a TV break would be difficult to understand.
>>
I'd love less commercials, but there are so many classic/traditional unis that would just get raped by tons of ads on them
>>
The first one obviously

also kits just look better with ads
>>
The former, they are the most easy to ignore. I'm an Arsenal fan and the only product I've ever owned that Arsenal were sponsored by was a Dreamcast. I've never owned JVC products, never had an 02 contract and never flown Emirates.

Meanwhile Americans are getting fat as fuck with all the burger ads that ruin the thing they are watching, creating boredom and desire.
>>
>>76527169
but Fly Emirates is the GOAT kit ad
>>
File: smug.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>76527164
>kits just look better with ads
>>
>>76526562
The first. It was one of the main reasons I started watching soccer desu
>>
>>76527164
>also kits just look better with ads
>>
>>76527183
Agreed it fits well on jerseys and is unobtrusive
>>
>not having comfy adbreaks to look away from the game and shitpost/piss/eat
>instead have a uniform where the sponsor is more prominent than the logo

Embarassing
>>
>>76526562
This is easy to answer if you ever cared about both sports and tried to watch them o TV.
Adds in jersey by far.

I honestly can not figure out how can Americans watch a full game without going mad. Not even joking.
The only way I can watch the world series is on the computer so I can shitpost without looking at adds.
>>
File: ga0091t9dn1y.jpg (24KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
ga0091t9dn1y.jpg
24KB, 500x402px
>Americans are getting ads on their jerseys soon
>will STILL have to sit through a commercial every two minutes

IL JUSTO
>>
>>76526562
>continuous uninterrupted play

Football is like a sprint. There has to be breaks for the players to recompose themselves or else 4th quarter would look like a joke with players tired as shit and collapsing on the sidelines. Or the snaps wouldn't be as explosive as players start to hold back to keep their stamina for the entire 60 minutes. Breaks are needed the way the game is played.
>>
>>76526562
Oh boy can't wait until the NFL does this. Fucking a million ads plus commercials.
>>
>>76526562
how about both
>>
>>76526562
>Americans will soon have shirt sponsors and billboards as well as constant ad-breaks just to watch a game where there is only 11 minutes of play
>>
>>76527480
What a shame
>>
File: 1474565498249s.jpg (12KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1474565498249s.jpg
12KB, 250x241px
>>76526562
>mfw there are burgers on this board RIGHT NOW that unironically prefer the latter
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.