[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warriorsfags, enjoy it while it lasts. Chris Paul is gonna go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Warriorsfags, enjoy it while it lasts. Chris Paul is gonna go to the Pelicans and BTFO you, mark my fucking words
>>
>bitch boogie and floppy paul getting along

surely you jest OP
>>
>>76523693
Nah man one of the heads of player's union who just hammered out new CBA allowing players who have played exactly as long as chris paul has to make a lot more money by staying in their current team
not going anywhere dummy - griffin/DJ probably getting traded tho
>>
File: 1466415527705.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1466415527705.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>76523720
>>76523738
Please just let me dream I'm trying to cope with the loss
>>
>>76523821
Well the good news there is that the team WILL start falling apart. They won't be able to keep all their players, their bench will weaken somewhat as they have to compensate for the extra cost of Curry's new contract and even if KD takes a big pay cut they still won't be able to afford their entire bench. They'll need some guys on minimum contracts to round out more of the bench and that will lead to the starters getting wore out more. Injury + wear & tear will take their toll and you probably won't see anything more than another 2-3 championship runs from this team in my opinion. That's still a fucking dynasty, but it's not going to be some 5-8 year buttfuck parade to the finals like some people are predicting. Going deep into post season year after year really takes its toll physically, and the GSW are not a particularly physically strong/durable team to begin with. Remember, curry was known for his shit ankles before he was known for the 3. It's only a matter of time before those break down, and KD has had major injuries in almost every season he's played recently.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.