[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me what happened conspiracy theorists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 26

File: images (12).jpg (16KB, 298x397px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
16KB, 298x397px
The only shit I heard the last months is that the NBA is scripted. If it is, then why it had the most anticlimatic ending possible?

If the Warriors swept it would be 16-0, they would milked the shit out of that and made fuck tons of money from it.

The other things you said is that it would go to game 7 because more games means more money, it didn't happen.

If Cleveland would've made the reverse sweep he would be remembered as the best athlete of all time with literally the best come back ever. It didn't happen.

Instead we got a 4-1, the game wasn't even close, it finished in a fucking Monday the worst possible day, and there's not something we could take out of these finals that could be remembered for ages.

If this is scripted they have the worst writes in the whole world
>>
It was pretty clearly false-flagging Lakers fans
>>
the fix was so obvious in games 3 and 4 that adam "chickenshit" shillver got cold feet and called it off
>>
>>76523418
Cleveland fans where not buying as much merch as possible. Added to the fact that many didn't show up to games in Ohio. He just decided that it would be better to pull the plug now instead of risk the warriors with a much richer fanbase, lose at 6 or 7.

He's milked the LeBron cow for too long and the new thing is the Warriors.
>>
>>76523418
Because they made the scripting WAY too obvious in game 4 to where they were forced to abandon their script. I don't think the players are in on the scripting because how can you trust dumb niggers to keep the scripted nature of the NBA a secret? Instead it's the refs and all who are in on it. Since GSW wasn't in on it they still played a really close game for most of it to where completely blatant ref cheating still somehow kept GSW in game 4. If they did the same thing again this game then they would be in danger of their secrets getting out so they had to abandon their script for this year.
>>
File: 1495121616214.jpg (22KB, 306x284px) Image search: [Google]
1495121616214.jpg
22KB, 306x284px
>>76523418
The Jew was exposed in game 4.

They aborted the mission, but will be back next post season.
>>
>>76523525
autism
>>
File: in44.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
in44.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>76523418
They already fucked up the league last July.

The post season was a boring joke.

I barely even watched the finals.

This shit is beginning to make baseball seem exciting.

And it doesn't help that they have an ARMY of shills on here, and a crooked fucking media promoting this garbage league 24/7

The NBA is anti-American.
>>
>>76523525
civil race war confirmed

loadin' up my nigger blasters as we speak
>>
WWE used to be great too but now it's shit. It's still scripted though.
>>
>>76523418
>it finished in a fucking Monday the worst possible day,

bull fucking shit. The NBA went out of it's way to try and avoid scheduling playoffs games on the weekends this year (esp Sat night).

Monday night is IDEAL for the news cycle.

Stop fucking lying shill.
>>
>>76523490
This.

Better to fold and lose a single hand than get caught cheating and get tossed from the table.
>>
>>76523418
WORST COMMISSIONER IN SPORTS AND COMPLETELY DESTROYED ANY COMPETITION LEFT

CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS SPORT CRASH AND BURN
>>
>>76523525
Yep.

They even had their pet monkey Michael Wilbon rage against 'conspiracy theories' on PTI today.
>>
>>76523418
or maybe, just maybe this finals proves that the NBA isn't scripted.
>>
>>76524091
lol even Bill Cuck Guy Simmons knew it was fishy
>>
>>76524121
it sure proved that the NBA is pure cringe immasculine anti-American soap opera trash.
>>
>>76523418

Game 4 made me suspicious since the Warriors didn't even try, this game was so much better.
>>
>>76524134
Bill The Blue Pill has to watch what he says though or his Israeli overlords will strike him down.
>>
>>76524091
Wilbon isn't athletic enough to be a monkey.
>>
>>76523998
shills 24/7 and no nba webms allowed goy
>>
>>76524174

It was very obvious they were resting and just waiting to win in front of their fans.
>>
>>76524196
he really was raging against conspiracy theories today though

NBA must know America is onto them

fuck MSESPN too while we're at it.

Penguins weren't even the lead story.

It's pretty much an entire NBA/progressive politics shill channel now.
>>
>>76524260
nigga plz

that game had everything short of Adam Silver running out from the crown and hitting Curry with a chair shot.
>>
File: I'm glad it's over.png (179KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
I'm glad it's over.png
179KB, 500x636px
>>76523418

I'm just glad the golden jew didn't milk this up to Game 7
>>
In the time of Stern, it was scripted by definition, to the point that refs were used to ensure the outcomes no matter how bad it looked

In the time of Silver, it's "scripted" because players have all the power and make their own teams without any regard to competition, so barring big time injuries the results of the season are known to everyone on earth before the seasons starts
>>
>>76524285

I didn't actually watch the game.
>>
>>76524293
>In the time of Silver, it's "scripted" because players have all the power and make their own teams

neh, the league and Nike scripts that too
>>
>>76523418

I believe the refs were trying to hand the game to the cavs, but tyron lue and the cavs coaching staff were too retarded to take advantage of it.

Literally all they had to do was drive to the basket and the refs were prepared to blow their whistles and give out free throws. And what do they do? Turn the ball over, and shoot jump shots (which the refs have no control over whether they go in or not - there's no magnets). And when they did get free throws they missed.

Then on the defensive end, all they had to do was throw some tickey tack fouls that the refs wouldn't call and not let the warriors get backdoor cuts. Then Kevin Durant gets hot and literally doesn't miss - again the refs can't control this, while the cavs look lost and barely put a hand up.

You saw the refs try to call travels, try to call anything to get the cavs back in the game, but they just kept getting outplayed. I blame all of this on tyron lue, who should have been smart enough to realize the refs were going to let them back in as long as they were aggressive and instead just relied on memechuck and put in lineups with paper thin defense
>>
>>76523525
dibs on annexing navada
>>
>>76524364
>trying
It's all an act. There is no trying.
>>
>>76524385
pretend i can spell
>>
>>76524364
Agreed.

It's amazing how arbitrary the 'fouls' in the NBA actually are.

They did everything the could to keep the Cavs in that game.
>>
I think people are confusing rigging and conspiracy theories. It's not a theory that games are rigged. A guy went to jail for rigging one.
>>
Literally everyone besides Cavs fans complaines about the blatant refballing in Game 4, even comparing it to the Kings getting jobbed in the 2002 WCF. The league saw this overwhelming response and flipped the script to save face
>>
>>76524447
"conspiracy theories" where Wilbon's words.
>>
I do like how all of Silver's kikery last year, to make James the new Jordan, got undone.

I think if the NBA weren't so obsessed with selling shoes they could have milked the "greatest team of all time" thing for almost as many shekels.
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Also, someone answer >>76381262, please.
>>
File: nbv.jpg (2KB, 97x97px) Image search: [Google]
nbv.jpg
2KB, 97x97px
>>76524463
He actually tried to make it seem like it was the NHL game last night that was rigged.(for real)

ESPN is some DIRTY shit.

>>76524479
kek. Judging from the shills here and ESPN......the NBA knows now no one believes their bullshit anymore
>>
>>76523418
Because it's only scripted when the Warriors lose.
>>
File: dr-goebels[1].jpg (79KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
dr-goebels[1].jpg
79KB, 790x960px
>>76523418
>>76523525
Basically pic related.
>>
>>76523418

So what do the jews do now? 3 straight years of the same teams and no end in sight.
>>
Even in this game you can see the desperation down the stretch by the NBA to prolong this series. They were calling offensive fouls on off the ball movement against the warriors (to avoid making it looked fixed with over the penalty FTs) when it was the same physicality on both ends. Those 3 fouls on Pachulia within less than 2 minutes of each other was the league trying to recreate the Bogut situation from last year to force the warrior to run their small ball lineup, which Kyrie fucking feasts on.
>>
>>76524580
idk, but there were LOTS of empty seats at many of those playoff games this year.

They can make up all the bullshit they need to about the ratings, but pic is worth a 1000 words.
>>
>>76524580
Space Jam 2: Electric Niggaloo
>>
>>76524080
That's not Roger Goodell. Both him and Silver are trying their damndest to kill sports altogether.
>>
>>76524622
fuck that

Love Goodell

Love the NFL

American league

NBA = commie crooked garbage
>>
>>76524622
Goodell is just playing Vince McMahon heel to GOAT Cold Tom Brady
>>
>>76523490
>Cavs go 24/45 in 3PM
>t-they won because it was rigged
>>
>>76523418
It's not scripted but the refs will shift the calls to push for the max # of games.

However there's only so much they can do before it becomes blatantly obvious, and it wasn't enough against a team like the warriors
>>
>>76524756
yep

Max # of games, or whatever narrative they're trying to sell.
>>
>>76524756
the refs know what gets them more playoff games in the future, it's scripted in all but the technical sense
>>
File: Bibby's nose fouls Kobe's elbow.jpg (31KB, 319x237px) Image search: [Google]
Bibby's nose fouls Kobe's elbow.jpg
31KB, 319x237px
>>76524460
>>
>>76524812
Narrative this year was both max games and operation prevent Lebron from getting swept twice in the finals, which would've damaged the NBA's "next Jordan" narrative when it comes to his legact
>>
File: Reaction - Paul Bearer.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction - Paul Bearer.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>76523418
>>
>>76524854
yeah, after they pulled that stupid graffiti stunt.

I think they promised Lebron an ownership stake.

The whole NBA season was ridiculous.

Co8unting down the days to football.

And will be only following via the NFL Network this year.

Fuck the crooked sports '''media'''
>>
>be adam silver
>head a league that is wrought with issues of having no parity, refereeing controversies, a terrible draft system, and legit conspiracy theories over the draft selection process and refereeing
>instead decides to focus on making socially progressive and political statements and getting advertisements on jerseys, and then lying to the fans that the lack of parity is actually good for the sport, rather than trying to fix the glaring problems with his league
>>
>>76524960
>decides
more like 'receives orders to'
>>
>SPORTS ARE NOT RIGGED!!!!! IF I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!
Seek help.
>>
>>76524947
>after they pulled that stupid graffiti stunt.
That was the end of the league.
>>
>>76524364
yep you seem like the only one who watched the same game as me , ref did everything for cavs to win , but their own incompetence caused them to lose
>>
>>76523418
Damn, I'm in the Bay Area, been hyped as fuck on the warriors the past few years, and felt exactly the same as you op. It's not a bad feeling, just, kind of melancholy with how uneventful it all feels
>>
>>76524622
>being worked by goodell
Goodell is one of the greatest commishes out there. Aside from expanding the league to outside the country, the man knows how to rig a league to be entertaining, some Silver wishes he knew how. Unlike the NBA, the NFL's rigging isn't obvious as shit.
>>
>>76523418
it's a classic story

a hero finally achieves the most important thing, then later he's suddenly not the best anymore and falls hard

next big step is taking down [spoiler] lakers [/spoiler] and retiring
>>
>>76525010
What the heck was the graffiti stunt?
>>
>>76525012
Me 3. Warriors simply out-shot the rigging.

I'm done with this shit.

I've never seen a less fun finals in my life.
>>
>>76525059
you can't be this dumb.

At least pretend you follow the league shill.
>>
>>76525028
yeah, thats what happens when you follow a rigged league. even your team's victories feel shallow and worthless

success of the A's, 49ers, or Sharks would make me infintely happier than the Warriors garbage.
>>
>>76525116
I feel bad for the old school Warriors fans.

These new school transplant bandwagoners can go fuck themselves though.
>>
>>76525089
That has nothing to do with the league.
>>
>>76525138
fuck off

the NBA and the (((media))) have the same owners

they even talked about that fake shit DURING game 1.
>>
>>76524622
>>76524651
>>76524638

Am I being trolled or what?
>>
File: wi66.jpg (3KB, 113x94px) Image search: [Google]
wi66.jpg
3KB, 113x94px
>>76525138
>NBA dindu nuffin
>>
>>76525164
no nigga

We like Football, Goodell and America.

We don't like Adam Silver, 'progressive' politics, globalism, and the NBA.
>>
Rigged? Maybe, but at the end of the day that doesnt matter

What matters is the degradation of reffing and the bastardization of the game from it. Every. Fucking. Screen. was an illegal screen this series and the majority of the NBA. Travels, double dribbles and push offs are never called. Makes the game unwatchable, to see Draymond or Zaza screen, hip check, move, hold out their arms to prevent someone going over or under, or Tristan or any other screen. Awful
>>
>>76525207
Why are

You typing like
You're fucking retarded
>>
Because it isn't, retards have been saying everything is rigged since the dawn of times to appear redpilled, especially when things don't go their way
>>
>>76525244
Literally didn't care who won. Whole season was unwatchable. From the non-existent salary cap to the transgender restrooms, to forthcoming suspect lottery to the laughably stupid Awards Show. NBA decided to trash there league. Is what it is.
>>
File: CayijGDUYAAJcAk.jpg (23KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
CayijGDUYAAJcAk.jpg
23KB, 600x317px
>>76525276
>Awards Show
That exists purely for propaganda purposes and we all know it.

Who will be the league's Meryl Streep? Kerr? Pop?

Ridiculous.
>>
>>76525164
NFL is actually getting rid of commercials after just one minorly down year
>>
Is jordan the only goy owner? I swear every owner and commissioner has been a jew in the NBA. This is what happens when the kikes win.
>>
>>76525335
>after just one minorly down year
If you even believe that.

Jews and their media propaganda engine have been attacking the NFL for years.
>>
>>76525345
who knows the deal w/ Jordan. His 'suspension' and his father's death remain sketchy as fuck.
>>
>>76525355
delete this
>>
>>76523418
giving 1 win to lebron against the stacked memeteam extended the series which gave more revenue (see the headline about $90k just for 2 seats)

also set up that lebron still has it in the tank which is more important anyway since lebron is the ambassador for nike and the league.
>>
>>76524686
>22 free throws in the first quarter
>>
>>76525458
>CLE: 31 FT
>GS: 36 FT
>>
File: LeBron.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
LeBron.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>76525446
>set up that lebron still has it in the tank which is more important
Also this.

Having their "new Jordan" and the face of the NBA get blown out 4-0 both exposes last year's charade and makes his fall even more devastating.

At least this way (((the NBA))) can spin it as "LeBron won a game against the Warriors when no other team could!"
>>
>>76523418
They made enough shekels in Game 5, risking another too obvious rig would be counter-effective.
>>
>>76523418
>Bro the jews are going to milk a 4-3 for ticket sales. The cavs won't lose /pol/ is always right!
>>
They overdid it last game
They knew they had to play it straight (no magnets in hoop) aside from sone refball
>>
Honest question, why doesn't NBA make it a one-game Final? Like NFL. Imagine the hype and interest, I bet it'd attract 70-80 million viewers, not to mention around the globe, probably like 300-400 millions which NFL can only dream about, just one fucking game so the jews can't prolong it for shekels via rigging. The legends would be made easier as well, imagine the mythos, glory, stories etc. That one game would be more profitable than 7, I'm surprised the jews don't see that.
>>
>>76528216
Because MLB did it first. See, luckswing is the sweet gentle american pastime that is deeply ingraved in the american imagery, to the point of being part of its identity. So younger leagues like NBA wanted to get some of this legitimity and copied MLB "best of seven" serie.
But if it's justifiable for luckswing, as this sweet gentle hobby can be played from day to day without breaking a sweet, it's more debatable for apehoop.
>>
>>76523418
it's just that the Warriors wanted to win at home, so they let the Cavs have a pity win
>>
>>76523418
If it were scripted then it would have gone to game 7 or sweep by either team.

Because of the result its probably not scripted unless the warriors purposefully threw game 4 (which is unlikely because they literally could not win that) in order to win at home and get more money because of it.
>>
>>76528864
It's semi-scripted or 'massaged'

but the warriors where too stacked even for that.

The NBA and Adam Silver can fuck off with trying to get gambling legalized on this shit though.
>>
>>76528216
>That one game would be more profitable than 7
Thats just wrong
>>
>>76524447
Just because some games were rigged in the past doesn't mean that all games are rigged now.
>>
>>76528977
They're influenced.

And just look at it logically. About 3/4 of NBA fouls are literally arbitrary.

If you're paying attention the NBA is crooked as fuck when it comes to politics....why would anyone with half a brain have any confidence in say the legitimacy of the block/charge divide?

fuck the NBA. Move the teams to Israel and be done with it.
>>
>>76525089
I've been following the league for years and I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>76529029
baka

Stop lying.

It was literally all over the news 2 weeks ago. The NBA and ESPN wouldn't shut up aboutit.

Are the shills already pretending the fake Lebron's gate incident didn't happen?

baka
>>
Aww, isn't this board cute with all your made-up names for sports. Is this what happens when a bunch of basement-dwellers talk about pop culture?
>>
>>76529009
>About 3/4 of NBA fouls are literally arbitrary.
I agree with this. Just not with the idea that it must be rigged now because it was in the past.
>>
>>76529080
Ah, now I remember. The racial slur somebody painted. I did hear about it, but then I completely forgot about it. You know, unlike you right-wing SJWs, not everybody is obsessed with race and culture war issues.
>>
>>76529126
Nigga please.

Stop lying.

They literally brought it up in-game.

I guess it's kind of cool to be able to pinpoint the exact moment when the NBA died.
>>
>>76529147
Cancelled the NBA package on DirecTV the next morning.
>>
>>76529147
I'm not lying dude, you just see everything through the filter of your political agenda. Sad.
>>
It was never sure thing that the warriors would win with KD. Not even the Patriots are a lock for the Super Bowl even with the additions they've made and the warriors actually had competition to face in the West wheres the Patriots have noting up until the actual SB. Why is everyone acting like the cavs had no chance when they surely did.
>>
>>76529200
Then your an idiot, who apparently can't remember major sports stories from two weeks ago. Maybe you have a brain tumor or something? You should have yourself checked out.
jk....I know you're a shill. This is really going to be the strategy you idiots are going with? Things that happened two weeks ago....didn't happen? Absurd.
>>
>>76529650
Maybe unlike you, I have a bunch of responsibilities in my life and can't spend ten hours a day thinking about sports? But keep thinking I'm a shill. Yes, everyone you disagree with is Shill Shillington.
>>
>>76529234
PUHleeze.

The NFL is way more competitive than the NBA. It's just that Belichick is a genius.

The NBA was a foregone conclusion. A 73 win team adding the 2nd best player is a joke.

And 1 player can't have anywhere near that impact in the NFL. (but you know that)
>>
>>76529688
you're a fucking reta1rd thenDo you typically forget news styories from 2 weeks ago?

The fact that you shills are even trying this is hilarious.

Hope it was worth killing the league over.
>>
>>76529710
So you seriously believe that the NBA would send shills to a corner of the Internet that's full of guys who have no interest in sports, just to sit there and argue with you? And you're calling me retarded?
Yes, I forget all kinds of things from two weeks ago when they're not important to me. If I heard that some NBA player got married, I probably wouldn't remember it two weeks later either.
>>
>>76529799
there are OBVIOUSLY shills.

stop lying

If one where to judge by this board (or the msm in general), the NBA is more popular than the NFL, NHL, MLB, NASCAR and College Football COMBINED.

Meanwhile irl there are LOTS of open seats at 3/4 of the NBA playoff games.

you idiots aren't slick.
>>
>>76524686
>Warriors get called for a foul for breathing in the direction of a cavs player in the first quarter
>as a result everyone ends up with 2 fouls so they have to play with less defensive pressure to avoid racking up too many fouls before half time
>less defensive pressure = more open shots = higher fg% = more points
>>
I never watch the NBA except the finals.
Anyone care to explain how a player can pick up the ball from damn near the 3 point line and charge to the basket without dribbling? Is that not a travel?
>>
>>76530132
no one knows what's a travel anymore.

Lebron just barrels down the lane 1/2 twe time.
>>
>>76529916
Get help
>>
>>76525207
>reddit spacing
>>
>>76523418
The NBA got all the hype of chasing 16-0 possible without actually getting it in the end. It took the 16th game for it to get broken. This is the perfect situation possible. It still keeps the record alive for teams to chase so they can run this same storyline in the future.

The second factor involves Lebron. Having him swept in historic fashion would lead him to definitely jumping ship. The NBA maintains the facade that Lebron rejoined the Cavs because it was going back to hometown, but the reality was that they had the most assets to build a super team at the time due to having multiple #1 picks, and 2 great players in Thompson and Kyrire.

If Lebron jumps ship, this all gets exposed. Loyalty is dead in the NBA and without loyalty a creeping sense of nihilism comes into the picture. There is no point in watching a league with such a revolving door or characters, especially when combined with knowing who will win each season.
>>
File: not a travel.webm (933KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
not a travel.webm
933KB, 480x480px
>>76530132
what is this "travel" thing you're talking about?
>>
>>76523418
is he Ashkenasi jewish?

he looks like it
>>
>>76523418

All professional sports are rigged, anon. This is nothing new.
>>
>>76530252
>>76530302
fuck off shill

you've got nothing and you know it
>>
>>76530516
Adam Silver? Wow, I wonder.
>>
>>76530001
ding ding ding ding

People have no appreciation for how little it takes to swing a game. The NBA did the same thing last year, gave Curry two fouls in the first 10 minutes and that changes the way he and the whole team has to play the entire rest of the game. "But it was only two fouls, it evens out." Fucking idiots.

I don't know what bothers me more, that the NBA is so rigged (the players can play, SO LET THEM) or that fans believe it's not.
>>
File: NBA.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
NBA.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>76530416
Smart anon. It's all about managing the storylines (both during a single season and from year to year).

I dunno, maybe the Jews who run the league think the blacks who watch the league are just too fucking stupid to be able to follow the game without some bullshit soap opera.
>>
File: panted-general.jpg (188KB, 488x419px) Image search: [Google]
panted-general.jpg
188KB, 488x419px
>>76523418
Even the NBA and their rigged refs can only do so much.
>>
>>76529147
>the exact moment when the NBA died.
The NBA died because someone painted LeBron's house? How?
>>
File: Poor LeBron!.jpg (16KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Poor LeBron!.jpg
16KB, 650x366px
>>76537758
Anon meant the coverage of that "event" was the moment NBA decided to stop being about a sport and instead chose be a soap opera about virtue signaling.
>>
File: Tyronn Lue.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tyronn Lue.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>76524364
>I blame all of this on tyron lue, who should have been smart
Good luck with that.
>>
File: kotm-simpsons-heartbreak-full.jpg (86KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
kotm-simpsons-heartbreak-full.jpg
86KB, 950x534px
>>76540737
Yep.

I agree with him too.

You could almost hear Americans turning off game one.
>>
>>76530839
How much tinfoil have you invested in?
>>
>>76542301
That's why the ratings were so high, right? Fucking retard
>>
>>76542962
i did n ot expect ratings to fall during these finals. rubber match, warriros best team ever, etc

i hope, and actually expect, them to PLUMMET next season. i hope the warriors and cavs run a train on the league again and the warriors blow the fuck out of everyone again

i hope most teams start blatantly tanking, not seeing why bother wasting resources when you'll never win. i hope fans stop attending games and stop watching on TV. i hope espn tries to get out of their broadcast deal because of the sport's decline. i hope owners get so upset at how much money they are losing because of the warriors and cavs that they lock out the players in 2020 or so and lose an entire season like the nhl did in 2004, because thats probably about how much time they will need to fix the salary cap, parity, officiating, and everything else wrong with this pathetic joke league

but i know none of this will happen, and people will continue watching a rigged, pathetic excuse of a sports league
>>
>>76530416
See this? No matter what happened in the finals a narrative can be constructed about how it was in the league's best interest and therefore rigged
>>
>>76529916
>the NBA is the most popular sport when it's finals are on
Really makes me think
>>
>>76523490
>>76524364
>>76524460
>>76524756
>>76524826
>>76525012
>>76528150
Former NBA ref Tim Donaghy was on KNBR radio before Game 5 saying the NBA would have the refs do everything they could - short of getting caught - to force a Game 6.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2017/06/12/former-nba-referee-says-league-wants-officials-to-help-cavaliers-win-game-5/

Even with all the help the Cavs just couldn't compete, and the Warriors were just too good.

(I suspect the Warriors remembered what the NBA did last year, and made fucking sure the NBA didn't have any way to do it again.)
>>
MAGNETS?

AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
>>
>>76523525
>>76524001
>>76524556
>>76524580
>>76524608
>>76525207
>>76525178
>NIGGERS NIGGERS JEWS JEWS NIGGERS
When did this place become Stormfront? Why are there so many hate fueled racist shitbags polluting this entire site? It started even before the election but since then it's gotten exponentially worse. I don't see this sickening garbage on any other site I frequent.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you so warped?
>>
>>76525137
You feel bad for like 6 people
>>
If a multi-billion dollar league like the NBA was fixed for maximum profit they would quite aware of fans attitudes and could decide that they need routs once in awhile to take away suspicion.
>>
File: 1491001684082.png (114KB, 295x368px) Image search: [Google]
1491001684082.png
114KB, 295x368px
>>76523418
it's just because a few months ago a huge batch of conspiracy theorist autist and pure idiots were drawn to 4chan and more precisely to /pol/ because of the elections.

and now they've stayed and spread their autism on every other board.
>>
>>76543016
It's well known that the NBA currently uses referees to influence game outcomes favoring +revenue. If you do not kno this or see this, you are dim.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91415111

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9BH8cOflSM [Open]

The refs ensured a Cavs victory in Game 4. Cavs have won their last 12 games that Mike Callahan was refereeing, a ref voted one of the worst in the league by players. He's the guy that can get the cavs to win every time, and he does.

Game 4 was obviously manipulated. Refs set the tone in the first quarter by handing 22 ftas to the cavs and shitting out 2 fouls on the dubs 3 starting best defenders. Cavs scored 86 points in the first half. Yea, they were hitting record 3's but that's pretty much due to the confidence gained by being untouchables.

GSW couldn't play defense at all without getting called and they were in foul trouble early. Gsw also getting hammered by the cavs early with clearly intentional no calls.

Many times GSW got momentum going to close the score gap just to get hit wth an obvious BS call to stop the pace. Or the cavs would go on a run and the refs wouldjust lay on a few fouls to keep the momentum going in their favor.

There were shit fouls called against cavs when it wasnt going to be a factor in the game any more.

The pace of the game was also slowed down drastically due to all the """confusion""" causing game delays. The purpose of this was giving the cavs lots of rest time since their shit endurance and refusal to slow down their pacingstrategy had proven be an issue.

Basketball is the easiest sport to rig because of how intimate of a connection the refs have to each play. Also, referees are literally in the game with the players and can read the momentum swings very well, knowing which minor calls can have major impacts. Refball.
>>
File: IMG_3364.jpg (131KB, 1080x1323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3364.jpg
131KB, 1080x1323px
>>76543016
>>76544191
Funny, Tim Donaghy spoke out this finals saying that the rig likely would be pushed fir game 5. Lukily like the Dubs outshot the calls, but to anyone paying attention, you could tell they were trying to help the Cavs out quite a bit. They had to fly under the radar after that obvious rigging of game 4 tho.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2017/06/12/former-nba-referee-says-league-wants-officials-to-help-cavaliers-win-game-5/
>>
>>76544089

This board has always been about edgy and unique and embracing counter culture fringe elements and all that. Years ago that meant anonymous and epic weens and similar. Nowadays being edgy means being racist, mysoginist, etc. It's just the nature of the beast
>>
File: 6911328.jpg (22KB, 400x374px) Image search: [Google]
6911328.jpg
22KB, 400x374px
Question: How much was Game 5 outcome determined by refs not calling and-1 for LeBron's counterattack dunk against Durant, which would've been Durant's 3rd foul at the beginning of 2nd quarter, the Cavs were something like +8 at the moment and it was right before GSW's 36-11 run which probably wouldn't have happened with Kevin on the bench?
>>
File: IMG_3293.jpg (102KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3293.jpg
102KB, 730x1095px
>>76544375
Rigging doesn't mean every single call goes one way.

Refs may have missed the and1 on LeBron. I missed it first time too until I saw it on the replay. Also Cavs were on a run and appeared to be holding their own at that point. No way the refs could have predicted a 36-11 run is as around the corner.

At the end of the day, the Cavs just didn't make it competitive enough on their own for the refball to work. After the stir it caused in G4, refs couldn't be completely obvious in G5 without risking complete loss of credibility.
>>
File: 1482077306134.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1482077306134.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>76530839
>>76529916
>>76529710
>>76529650

holy r_thedonald batman
>>
>>76544839
nigga your "argument" can't be refuted, if the cavs win it's because it's refball, if they lose it's also refball but they don't want to be too obvious

stop being a bitch and accept there was no refball, you sound too conspiranoid
>>
File: IMG_3386.jpg (313KB, 1905x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3386.jpg
313KB, 1905x792px
>>76544874
>your "argument" can't be refuted, if the cavs win it's because it's refball, if they lose it's also refball but they don't want to be too obvious
Nice strawman. I'm not using either of those premises as evidence for rigging. The outcome is not the only factor. If you want a breakdown of the evidence see>>76544191
And watch the video.

>stop being a bitch and accept there was no refball
Refball is a confirmed issue with the league. Again, see>>76544206

Read what Timmy has to say about Refball and how it's used to manipulate games.

>you sound too conspiranoid
Only morons use the tinfoil argument unironically. Where there's money, there's corruption, in all facets of society. You might start to pick up on this a bit more after you graduate high school and start seeing thru the bullshit scams around you. Eventually you'll stop living in fairy tale land where anyone contradicting (((official stories))) are the crazZzies. Either that or you'll continue to live in denial and enjoy refballed NBA games in blissful ignorance as I once did when I was a child.
>>
File: the end is near.png (138KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
the end is near.png
138KB, 400x300px
>>76544347
>Years ago that meant anonymous and epic weens and similar. Nowadays being edgy means being racist, mysoginist, etc. It's just the nature of the beast
So that means I've been having a "kids these days" moment. Great.
>>
>>76530132
Who did that?
>>
>>76530132
>Anyone care to explain how a player can pick up the ball from damn near the 3 point line and charge to the basket without dribbling?
Their 3 point line or the opponents' 3 point line?

Not that it seems to matter anymore.
>>
>>76523465
wrong the calls went both ways they just wanted Golden State to win in front of the fans at home because the owner was set to make 11 extra million plus all the ticket sales, beer and parking money which is chump change for them but the idea still stands that the NBA wanted to reward the Warriors with the win at home

Green should have been kicked out and suspended in game 4 but Silver and the crew saved his ass

imagine a repeat of last years finals when Green got ejected and Cavs made that comeback, it was close to happening again

plus Vegas won with all these idiots betting on the sweep >>76525611 LEL NBA charing about legacy, that's a good one they just rewrite shit to suit their needs all the time and if they wanted to protect their "new Jordan" then he wouldn't have gotten swept against the Spurs in 07 inb4 different commissioner

Vegas always win
>>
File: 1482984345269.jpg (144KB, 1402x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1482984345269.jpg
144KB, 1402x1622px
>>76523418
They have to throw in some stuff that looks nonscripted occasionally so that the really scripted stuff doesn't stand out too much.
>>
File: IMG_2215.jpg (86KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2215.jpg
86KB, 690x460px
>>76548820
>Green should have been kicked out and suspended in game 4 but Silver and the crew saved his ass

...and why would he be suspended??? He didn't have any technicals up until that T late in the game that was called. First one was on Kerr. Watch the replay.
> """he should have been ejected for"""...
why? What specifically did he do to warrant a T? Everyone was screaming "FIX!!" on social media as soon as the Refs T'd him up.

Refs knew it would be too obvious to eject him once again and so they didn't. One of the few things they did right fir themselves in that game was keeping him in. It was a decision that obviously fooled dim witted people such as yourself into thinking the game was just a shit show rather than an actual rig.

You're so entry level to NBA that it's no doubt going to be a bit before you start to pick up on these things without them being points ed out fir you. Ahhh... to be young again.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.