[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after paying Curry, Durant and Iguodala next season, they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: LogoPrimary_300x329.jpg (41KB, 300x329px) Image search: [Google]
LogoPrimary_300x329.jpg
41KB, 300x329px
So after paying Curry, Durant and Iguodala next season, they're going to have a roster exceeding $200 million USD, the most in the history of the nba, with no bench whatsoever. Iggy will also be 34 years old. You also gotta wonder if klay and dray will build any resentment towards their relatively massive contracts.

The rest of the league is watching, the "superteam" dynamic is working and they're already beginning to immitate it.

With that in mind, how many more chips do they realistically have a chance of winning? I'd be surprised if they won even a single one after this. No bench, injuries, feelings change over money, aging, it's all going to take its toll.
>>
>>76523188
>a roster exceeding $200 million USD
stop posting retard
the cap next year is ~$100 million
https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/850157030476308480
>>
>>76523249
and? curry, durant, klay and dray alone will be $100 mil. and they gotta pay a 34 year old and livingston some serious coin. they'll be lucky to win one more chip and they'll no bench and a bloated salary.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.