[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GREAT JOB KD YOU EARNED IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1497326316530.jpg (53KB, 749x396px) Image search: [Google]
1497326316530.jpg
53KB, 749x396px
GREAT JOB KD YOU EARNED IT
>>
The hardest road
>>
>Billionaire athlete lied

Shocker
>>
Superteams were a mistake
>>
Kd became a bitch
>>
>7 years ago

People change. Also holy shit I still don't have a gf.....
>>
>>76522404
Gee Anon, i wonder what retarded shit you said 7 years ago.
>>
>>76522496
>became
>>
>>76522460
>billionaire
>>
>inb4 KD gets one more ring, then chokes, and then goes back to OKC like leCuck
>>
>>76522516
>Implying he wasn't right
>Implying he isn't a snake who left talented ass Westbrook in one of the shittiest teams on the league for a ring
>Implying he doesn't know he is in the wrong
>>
he said lakers and heat, not the warriors
>>
>7 years ago

Damn OP get with the times

Don't party too hard KD :)
>>
>>76522631
Funny how Warriors right now is better then any basketball team in history. KD a snake
>>
>>76522404
But KD isn't playing for the Heat or Lakers? I don't understand
>>
>>76522672
>KD was a free agent

Fixed that for you. Stay mad that the warriors drafted 3 all stars and signed 1
>>
>>76522631
>>76522688
Honest question: Do you guys have autism?
>>
>>76522808
No and I don't have a pussy either that talks and complains about the choices of NBA players
>>
>>76522887
This is my first post and I did all my complaining 11 months ago, though.
>>
>>76522954
Then don't talk to me
>>
Having to play with Westbrook for 7 years will change your perspective
>>
>>76522404

>2010

he realized in the 6 years after that it wasn't going to change, and in reality the arms race was getting even bigger. So he wasn't going to waste away with a meme statpadder teammate. Can't blame him at all
>>
>>76523045
Or what?
>>
YOU'RE GETTING UR DICK SUCKED KID
>>
>>76522404
What a snake Fuck KD. I'm from the bay area and I was rooting for the cavs. I respected the warriors before this year because they built their team and used teamwork to win. This year it was just press KD to win LOL
>>
>>76522496

Pablo pls
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.