[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Westchoke thinking about right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: westbook.jpg (13KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
westbook.jpg
13KB, 255x254px
What is Westchoke thinking about right now?
>>
Heh whatever got my triple dubs and regular season MVP.

Don't need no teammates.... "begins to sob uncontrollably*
>>
>at least I gets to take all da shots now
>>
>>76521503
Honestly he doesn't think about KD or the Warriors at all, dude is already grinding for next season

As expected of our brodie
>>
>>76521637
This^^
>>
taking his talents to San Antonio
>>
"Why didn't Durant play like this last season?"
>>
>>76521503
He gon cry in the car
>>
>>76521716
>Honestly he doesn't think about KD or the Warriors at all,
lel, based on interviews throughout the season, he's the most passive-aggressive bitch in the league
he's obviously assmad and obsessed with kd
>>
Westbrook
Derozan
Ibaka
Valanciunas
Tucker

mite b gud
>>
Memes aside I genuinely feel bad for him. They would of beat Warriors last year if KD was playing like he was in this series.

Oh well. A reminder that westbrook isn't a fucking pussy and Durant had to join a 73 win team to get a ring.
>>
>>76521851
This, Westbrook might be a chucker but at least he has some integrity and is loyak
>>
>>76521503

He's gonna join the Memechuckers with LeBeta.
>>
File: IMG_0366.jpg (193KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0366.jpg
193KB, 2048x2048px
>>76521503
>>
>>76521902
>he has some integrity and is loyak
And everybody will forgot about him in 10 years
>>
>>76521977
Im not sure what your point is
>>
He lost to the team that lost to the team that lost to the team that won the champeenship. This is on repeat in his mind. Forever.
>>
>>76521977
I wont. Westbrook is a man's man
>>
>>76521716
>mfw he started tweeting about how he was watching some movie during one of the games

he's obsessed with durant and everything the warriors do
>>
>>76522082
Projecting
>>
All Westboxscore thinks about is 10 points 10 rebounds 10 assists
>>
>>76521902

We'll see in a few years. Kobe killed the league after Shaq left but he wanted out if they couldn't get help.
>>
"now i do what i want"
>>
File: 1495838447340.png (115KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1495838447340.png
115KB, 276x230px
>>76521503
>muh charity league MVP that i got chucking balls during garbage time against shit teams and teams that stopped giving a shit

LMFAO
>>
Lebron and Westbrook will join Golden State and be stronkest team ever. Screencap this.
>>
He will go Dirk mode and carry his team when he's an old man
>>
>>76521977
nah he averaged a triple double season
>>
>>76523158
So? No one knew who the fuck Oscar Robertson was until this season.

Really memorable stat you have there.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.