[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize right fucking now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 15

Apologize right fucking now.
>>
>rooting for the blashpemous super team
Disgusting.
>>
>>76520641
No, KD is the biggest bitch in the world
>>
>>76520641
Kys
>>
KD is better than leflip and you are objectively wrong if you disagree
>>
>>76520641
once he apologizes for taking the easy way out
>>
>>76520641
Sorry based KD

Nothing wrong with joining a super team like LeBeta did
>>
>>76520725
basically this
>>
>>76520641
>mfw people are gonna act like the outcome everyone expected will somehow validate him

it only makes him that more of a bitch, him playing well means nothing when he had no pressure with multiple players that could take over
>>
File: 2016-05-03.png (569KB, 1017x755px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03.png
569KB, 1017x755px
>>76520641
congrats on the ring and the finals MVP, KD! you earned it.
>>
>>76520641
I'm sorry your bitch ass can't win without 3 other all-nba players who beat your ass so bad last year you had to go play for them.
>>
Soft ass pussy Westbrook is better
>>
>>76520828
>cavs
>super
Lose lebron and they wouldnt make the playoffs
>>
>>76520828
LeBron, didn't join a super team, he made one. No matter how hard you try it will never be equivalent.
>>
>>76520641
no way senpai

the only way he can ever redeem himself from last years choke is winning one for the team that drafted him
>>
>>76520725
>>76520832
Not this
>>76520684
this
>>
>>76520792
Let's * Lebeta's 2 Miami rings then
>>
File: 1495838447340.png (115KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1495838447340.png
115KB, 276x230px
>>76520641
>too much of a soft bitch to lead a team to an NBA finals win
>say "fuck it, i'm a lil bitch, lemme nut hug for steph curry and get carried"
>sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
>>
>>76520919
False equivalency
>>
>>76520888
>Westbrook is better

*goes 2-18 from downtown
>>
>>76520958

You mean the exact same thing LeBron did?
>>
>>76520897
He's talking about Miami. You must be new.
>>
>>76520919
we already do
>>
>>76520958
>carried by Curmeme
>has been far more important than the uncle tom
Lel stay seething
>>
>>76520992
I forgot that the Heat went 73-9 with three all-stars before LeBron showed up.
>>
>>76520919
give durant 2 asterisks
>>
WTFFFFFFFF

I havent watched african ping pong in about 2 years since the knicks suck donkey cock

JR Smith was transfered to the Cavs???????

AND HES PLAYING IN THE FINALS?

*takes deep breath*

AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA
HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Nothing Durcant does in Golden State will be held in the same regard as was lebron did with the cavs last year
>>
>>76520992
Did twice*
>>
File: durant supersonics.jpg (544KB, 1275x1920px) Image search: [Google]
durant supersonics.jpg
544KB, 1275x1920px
>>76520641
I never doubted Durant

the OKC tears have sustained me through the season
>>
TYB GODURANT

CLUTCHRANTULA
>>
>>76521021
>d-d-doesnt count
Lol
>>
>>76520684
Biggest bitch?
Thats a weird way of saying best player
>>
>>76521021
underrated post
>>
>>76520792
Easy way? He's been carrying that team.
>>
>>76520641
I hope he dies
>>
Gentleman's sweep motherfuckers
>>
>>76520919
>he then came back to cleveland and won it there

not the same nig
>>
>>76521172
>joining a 73-9 team
>not taking the easy way out
pick one
>>
Is basketball forever ruined?
>>
File: bradyrings.jpg (39KB, 710x380px) Image search: [Google]
bradyrings.jpg
39KB, 710x380px
Post respectable champions

I'll start
>>
LLEETTTSSS FUCKING GGOOOOO

THE BIRTH OF A DYNASTY

KD HYPE BOI
>>
/SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO /SP/ BTFO
>>
>>76521239
yes

memechuck and big 3's are the only way to win
>>
>le ruins the NBA man
>>
File: 2851775.png (378KB, 549x525px) Image search: [Google]
2851775.png
378KB, 549x525px
>lebeta chokes again
>>
>join 73-win team
>win championship

Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
All these people bringing up LeBron are either new or forgetting that LeBron got it MUCH worse than Durant and it lasted years. Why the hell do you think an exponentially bitch move should be ignored because LeBron has only been forgiven because an even bigger abomination sprung up, which he made up for like a motherfucker.
>>
>>76521172
What the fuck?

He joined a 73 win team that he fucking lost to last year.

He can literally be on the bench and still win because his team has three other players that can do work out on the court.

Meanwhile Lebron sits down for 2 minutes and his team goes full retard. Aside from Kyrie and Kevin Love.
>>
>>76521272
>top 3 player in the NBA joins 73-9 team
>everyone on /sp/ goes "welp, warriors win, basketball is shit and boring now"
>warriors win
>"/sp/ btfo"

What did Blue America mean by this?
>>
>>76520919
false equivalency
>>
Why do basketball "experts" act like this isnt a team sport?

Every other sport the objective is to create the BEST possible team with smart trading and a good front office.

Of course the only sport loved by niggers this concept is too hard to understand.
>>
>>76520680
Cavs are the ones that spent the most money of any team. They still lost.
>>
>>76520832
You're fucking retarded
>>
>join team that: was one game away from ring, had best record in league, could have won tings regardless of who joined them, one of all time great squads.

Yeah no thx. He had to join the best team in league just to win a ring. His ring should have an asterix on it
>>
Apologize for what. Dipshit anons don't know only reason they won is because based god lifted the curse.
>>
>>76521554
Mother fucker stacked teams are a problem in every fucking sport.

EVERYONE knew this was going to be the outcome when Durant went to the team. Everyone knew it was a shitty fucking move.

Other sports at least have some measures to prevent super teams. But not the NBA.
>>
>>76520641
There are like 30 different players in the league that could've joined the Warriors and won a championship this year. People judge you on whether you can carry a team, not join a team and play well enough to not mess up something already good.
>>
literally bought the title for $82mi.
>>
>>76520641
been looking forward to the /sp/ asspain since last summer. ty based KD
>>
>>76521052
Pipe balled out today. Easily the best Cavs 2-guard. You should laugh at Shumpert and Korver and Deron Williams
>>
Only Durant could join a 73-9 team and CARRY IT
>>
File: 749x396.jpeg[1].jpg (53KB, 749x396px) Image search: [Google]
749x396.jpeg[1].jpg
53KB, 749x396px
NEVER
FUCKING
FORGET

>The best part is, no matter how he denis, KD KNOWS at the back of his mind that this championship will NEVER EVER be the same. He knows that he took the easy route, and people will always count this championship as a fraud. He knows DEEP DOWN that he's a bitch.
>>
I fucking hate basketball. None of the storylines ever work out. Now what are we stuck with?
Millennial Laker bandwagon team will run the league for the next couple of years while LeBron struggles to put together a team.

I'm officially done with basketball, and by extension, /sp/. I had a ton of fun this season, but I look back on the hours wasted, and for what? I truly believed the Cavs could win. I truly believed that LeBron would overcome all odds and beat the strongest team of all time. Looking back, I was so naive.

Basketball is a shitty sport, and a fucking joke. Goodbye /nba/ and /sp/.
>>
>>76521643
except he became the best player on that team by a mile
>>
>>76522061
See you tomorrow
>>
File: 1495228655847m.jpg (50KB, 902x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495228655847m.jpg
50KB, 902x1024px
>>76520641
>leaves the Thunder to get a ring
>mfw
Get fucked OKC
>>
Wow. Great job. I mean fuckin' waaaaaay to go. You did the impossible. Hardest road. What a challenge. Soooo difficult. Durant played well surrounded by excellent players in a great system. Huuuuge surprise. Curry and Klay can hit 3 pointers. Ooooh crazy. Average 130 points in the Finals. Draymond is DPOY. Suuuper fan-fuckin-tastic. Congrats Warriors. You win a cheap little ring
>>
>>76522051
HAHAHAHAHAHA
He will forever be known as a someone who took the cheapest route for a ring. He had everything he needed to win the championship last year but he choked.
>>
He's a fucking beast, i never denied that. He's still a bitch tho
>>
>>76522061
see you at the draft
>>
>>76520641
Nah. Kill yourself
>>
>>76520680
>wanting James to be the goat
Fuck that shit
>>
File: MVP.png (113KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
MVP.png
113KB, 350x254px
Kevin Love is your 2017 finals MVP
>>
What a god
>>
>>76522061
Maybe LeBron shouldn't have tried to do all that shit himself. A super team vs a single great player. What the fuck did you think would happen?
>>
>>76522051
this desu - I'm not a big Bball fan so it's not even like I'm salty.

He's an amazing player, but in the back of his mind he'll always know deep down this was a rink with an asterisk on it
>>
MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP
>>
>>76522051
If you can't beat em, ride their coattails
>>
>>76522333
maybe he SHOULD have since no one else can
>>
>>76522152
>t. He's still a bitch tho

GS lost the finals last year.
He didn't make the finals last year.
Together they won finals.

I don't know. You all seem especially gay and boring.
>>
>>76522333
He had to do it himself

No one else was trying to make shots other than JR Smith

LeBron can't fucking sit for 30 seconds without the lead evaporating or whatever deficit they had just growing 10 fold
>>
File: Salt-014.jpg (401KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Salt-014.jpg
401KB, 2560x1536px
>>76522061

STFU FAG. GSW WON, STFU. LEBRONS ON A SUPERTEAM

BUT THEY AINT KD, THEY AINT CURRY, THEY AINT KLAY, THEY AINT ZAZA
>>
>>76522420
Obviously he couldn't because it only got him one game against the properly rested version of the Warriors. Not the fucked up version that just finished chasing that meme record he caught sleeping last year.
>>
>>76522484
cool flag friend
>>
>>76521021
Lol even IF I agreed with you I don't even give a shit. I like Durant and not only did he win the championship, he won the finals MVP. The fact that at least one person on ESPN is calling Durant better than Lebron is good enough for me. You can cry all you want but just like people started forgetting about how Lebron ran to Miami to win championships once it became clear he was the best player on the team the same will happen to Durant.
>>
>>76521264
>I'll start
You didn't start though
>>
>>76522051
haha don't you have a pride colored dildo to put up your ass
>>
>>76522508
Are you somehow forgetting that they added the 2nd best player in the league to that 73-9 "historic" team? Why are you even trying to pretend that this was remotely the same team the Cavs played last year
>>
>>76521136
>not having a counter-argument
You can't compare LeBron going to the Heat to Durant going to the Warriors because LeBron didn't join the best team in the league with 3 stars. So how are they the same thing? They aren't.
>>
>>76522622
Isn't that a california thing?
>>
>>76522287
I do, and I'm not even a fan of his

Michael Jordan is a piece of shit. Jabbar was a piece of shit. Lebron is a good guy who came from nothing. He needs to be goat
>>
>>76520725
put KD on the cavs instead of lebron when lebron took them to the chip and they wouldnt even get past round one
>>
>>76520641
I was wrong to doubt you.
>>
>>76522096
except what? Durrant being the MVP changes nothing in that sentence
>>
>>76522728
It's the cherry on top. I think it would have been more competitive without him but I think the cavs still would have got fucked up. That's neither here nor there. I have always been a LeBron hater and I laughed that first time when he got dirked real good and sulked off to the locker room. But he got back up and made that shit happen. Game 4 proved he still had it in him. If he was on a real team KD would be a non factor.
>>
>>76522826
Fuck you, Kareem was/is a great guy.

Oh, and the GOAT
>>
>>76522932
>cavs still would have got fucked up
You fucking got that right.
Just look at the Cavs bench production. Im a bit iffy on Love.
>>
>>76523202
With LeBron being pretty much the GM and coach we have one single point of blame for this. He plays with the guys he wants to play with.
>>
>>76521021

I forgot the Heat would've totally won without Lebron.

Oh wait...
>>
>>76521278
think the same, hope the spurs save it
>>
>>76521052
>african ping pong
fucking kek
>>
File: 1496893984299.jpg (51KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496893984299.jpg
51KB, 600x350px
>>76522061
>HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT LESJW WOULD WIN
HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CASUAL FUCKING RETARD
>>
Cavs would've been swept if t wasn't for the REFBALL farce that was Game 4.

>KD will always be a bitch because of his decision
Leaving your poorly managed team to Join a superstar team that beat you VS leaving your home town where you were born and raised to chase rings in a super team = exactly the same thing. Both of these decisions demonstrate a lack of loyalty, KD owed nothing to OKC.

>Cavs only good player is LeBron and he has to do everything
Cavs literally spent the highest amount of cap to build their team with rigged lottery picks.

>Lebron does everything on his own
Kyrie is always there to save him when the going gets tough and JR can make clutch 3s. Lebron literally wants to run offense through him and complains no one can make plays.

CAVS FANS - BLOWN OUT
Just eat shit

We all had to endure LeFlop crying last year after winning one for da land, let KD have his. Stop being salty.
>>
>>76524027
>acting like he owes the team that drafted him fucking anything

>acting like just because it's his hometown team, he has to stay there and stew in their fucking shitfest and waste his star power and potential just because he was born there

>KD turned his back on his hometown too

>KD left a championship contender level team to join the team that he choked to the year before

These two things are not equatable.
>>
>>76524604
>acting like he owes the team that drafted him fucking anything

I didn't know the seattle supersonics were still playing.
>>
>>76522495
is this meth?
>>
File: CrosbyScore.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
CrosbyScore.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>76521264
>>
For real though GSW will win the next 2 rings. Spurs wont be able to keep the pace for several games, Cavs are done, Laker and Celtics wont be relevant until 2020.
>>
All it took was joining a 73 win team that lost a scripted finals
>>
LeCramp's Drtg in the Finals: 117. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
I can't wait for next year when the Golden State Meme-Warrior face off against the Cleveland Cavaliers again and give us an exciting 4-0 blowout finale.

The NBA is fucking dead, just kill me now
>>
This is gonna be like watching the football german league lmao
>>
File: heh.jpg (214KB, 658x595px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
214KB, 658x595px
I just love lebronze fans cry out in FB like the bitch they are. Its the most satisfying win since trump, Its like salt mine everywhere. It was worth it
>>
>>76522826
>kareem
>civil right activist
>advocates for getting educated instead of going one and done and being a broke chimp bringing shame on the community with nigger tendencies
>highly underrated by everyone despite having 6 rings, 1 with the fucking BUCKS
>all time scoring leader
>pretty nice guy though kind of a traditionalist stoic hardass to his wife I guess cause muh muslim faith

>lebron
>nice story with the whole rags to riches thing I guess and a generally nice dude
>but also complains nonstop about everything
>vanishes in the 4th
>made it okay for players to collude and create super teams instead of leaving it to the GMs
>has a losing record in the finals
>blames everyone but himself for everything

I'll take kareem as GOAT
>>
>>76522287
>he already is
>>
>>76524604
Seattle drafted KD, not OKC

OKC is a manufactured team with a lifted history from another city, and its stars were drafted in Seattle

KD has no reason to have any loyalty to OKC
>>
>>76520641
No. KD wins a championship

>WHOOP-dee-fucking-doo

Watching this mutant team was boring AF. It's how he did it, joining a record breaking team is literally the most pussy move I've ever heard of.

Yeah Kd a champ. But he'll always be a bitch to me. He'll get 8 rings but who the fuck cares when you're so good you just have to go through the motions.

It's like a fucking arms race. Cavs/warriors for next year, dubs in 5 again.

Yawn
>>
>>76521643
By that logic every ring should have an asterisk.
>>
>>76522826
So, being a "good person" is all it takes to be the GOAT in sports. Amazing.
>>
>>76529828
This is about ridiculous as people caliming Jordan is the goat because he was "focused on winning" or had a "psychopat mentality", or that Ronaldo is the GOAT because he trains hard.
>>
>>76529155
>wahhhhhhhhh KD is too good its boring! SNORE

Have fun watching the Nets vs Sixers you fucking faggot
>>
>>76522843
If you put kd on any team in the east and take lebron out of the east that team makes the finals

The east is garbage
>>
NBA fans are responsible for this "super team" shit they complain about incessantly.
>Already the most player friendly league in major American sports
>Fans made everything about the rings.
>Can't be an all time great of you never got a ring.
>Doesn't matter what you accomplished because someone got more rings than you.

>Gets mad when players chase rings.
>>
>>76520919
And * all his finals appearances because of playing in the shitty east
>>
3's should honestly just be deleted from the game of basketball.
>>
I'm sorry you're a bitch
>>
This triggers the /nba/.
>>
>You witnessed the real GOAT win his first title and finals mvp yesterday

What a time to be alive
>>
>>76521172

The other stars don't have to play as hard if he's on the team. Same goes for him.. notice how he didn't choke this time. It's easy mode for all of them.
>>
>>76520641
Honestly because of how efficient he played I forgive him for super teaming.

When LBJ did it with Miami he was still forcing it. Durant is now an efficiency god with a 55/45 split.
>>
>>76522495
Even us Burgers know not to bandwagon Manchester United and then brag about it. Fuck off plastic
>>
>>76523036
>>76528370
best posts, kareem is the real GOAT
>>
Sorry KD-kun
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.