[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckin' rigged bud. Disgusting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (2MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1920x1088px
Fuckin' rigged bud. Disgusting.
>>
>>76514928
Almost as disgusting as trashville fans
>>
yeah this was sad
>>
>>76514928
>>76515254
>imagine being this inexperienced with hockey
>imagine being this butthurt because your bandwagon team lost
you both have obviously never reffed, nor played, a game in your entire lives. The ref is in prime 1 position in that instance, the ref cam (which you morons obviously cannot afford to see with gamecenter) clearly showed the loss of sight lines with the puck, which is a rule 73a immediate whistle. It was the right call. Period.

Notice how only you loser autists are the ones complaining? Thats because anyone who has played hockey, reffed above age 6 minor hockey, or watched puck for more than the usual 2 minute clips on youtube you faggots do, knows it was the right call.

Next time before you spew your trash intellect all over /sp/ take a look at the rules or precedent. Or take the word of someone who played JrA for 3 years and reffed in every league below the A.

Neck yourselves, I wont be responding to you goons.
>>
>>76515476
>ref takes bad angle
>this justifies a shit call

Yeah ok sweetie
>>
>>76515176
Rude desu

(though so was the booing thing)
>>
>>76517891
kys moron
>stay mad
>>
>>76515476
it was a shit call bud
>>
>>76519950
it was thier first time, they get a freebie kek
>>
NHL, NBA, NFL. All rigged. Thanks for watching.
>>
>>76515476
Why assume? If Murray really had the puck, he could have held it for another second, judging by the type of save. That was a quick whistle even if he did have the puck.
>>
>>76515476
>the loss of sight lines with the puck, which is a rule 73a immediate whistle.
Bad reffing is cause for a dead ball call? Sounds terribly convenient if a ref is paid to fix the game. Lol just turn around.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.