[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

347 days until we win the 3rd decima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

347 days until we win the 3rd decima
>>
You will if Barca dont get their board sacked
>>
>>76510181
WHY IS HE ALWAYS STANDING ON HIS TOES FOR THESE PHOTOS
>>
>>76510181

will tsunaldo ever stop standing on his fucking toes for pictures?
>>
>>76510415
Desperate need to be taller than the other-barka fans
>>
>>76510181
It's Liverpool's year, lad.
>>
>3rd

Its the 13th la decima customer
>>
madrid owes 5 european cups to Di Stefano..(Stolen from Barkalona) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>76510637
maybe he means a 3peat
>>
they wont win another for more than 10 years like they did before
>>
>>76510181
I see Ronaldo's on his tip toes again...
>>
>>76510679
>Stolen from Barkalona
But that's wrong you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>76510787
Well he supposed to play 2 years each at barcelona and madrid but then FRANCO happened. STolen goods is all he is
>>
>>76510825
>but then FRANCO happened
No.
He was playing in Millonarios (a club not recognized by FIFA) because he had run off from Argentina, but River still had his federative rights. Barcelona bought him from Millonarios and Madrid bought him from River. The Spanish State determined that he would play alternating Barça and Madrid, playing a season with each club. Barça first accepted this, but after a few weeks they changed their mind and asked Madrid to pay them the money they had payed to Millonarios, which they did and Madrid got full rights for him.
You are just talking shit you know nothing about, like every other Barça fan that has to justify somehow the dominance of Madrid over them through time.
Franco did more for Barcelona that what he did for Madrid (that was a Republican side during the 2nd Republic and the Civil War).
>>
>>76510181
Marcelo's hands are l-lewd!
>>
>>76510930
>Franco did more for Barcelona that what he did for Madrid
merengues literally believe that franco even talk catalan in his home
>>
>>76510181
Fucking Kovacic does nothing and gets stoned all day meanwhile getting a free ride through the CL
>>
>>76510930
If you aren't lying that makes it sound like Barcelona are indian givers
>>
>>76512595
>If you aren't lying
you speak spanish you can google it.
>>76511697
>gifted them Kubala
>gifted them Les Corts and Camp Nou
meanwhile he only got closer to Real when they started winning European Cups because of propaganda reasons.
He did hate catalan culture (and any other culture in Spain that wasn't the Spanish one) but that does not mean that he did anything against Barça or in favour of Madrid. As far as I know he didn't even liked football.
>>
>>76511730
He actually plays really well every time he has a chance, but unfortunately for you Americans can't appreciate any player that plays in his position.
>>
*walks towards the trio-dupdecima*(
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.