[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if it had counted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: Frank-Lampard-ghost-goal.jpg (65KB, 998x564px) Image search: [Google]
Frank-Lampard-ghost-goal.jpg
65KB, 998x564px
What if it had counted?
>>
it didn't
>>
you would still have gotten destroyed.
>>
England would have been world champion and would have taken Spain's role from 2006 to 2012

Oh well, you can't have everything in life, eh?
>>
what if your dad didnt shag your mum?
>>
>>76508410

>>
if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle
>>
>>76508410
You do realise that this game was in 2010 right?

>>76508409
England's capitulation came because they pushed forwards to equalise and conceded on the counter though
>>
>>76508402
The game would end 2-2 and England loses in penalties.
>>
We probably would have lost on penalties. And even if we somehow beat them, Argentina or Spain would have eventually knocked us out anyway.
>>
Still would have lost.
>>
>>76508402
i fucking love to laugh at englel, but I hate when things like this happen, how should I feel?
>>
I hate the retard argument that it ended 4-1 so it doesn't matter. 2-2 makes it an entire different situation where you're not forced to press forward susceptible to the counter which is what happened
>>
>>76508444
Englan'd capitulation happened because you had utter shite like Matt Upson. Gareth Barry. Glenn Johnson, Defoe, Heskey and Joe Cole in the team

you were always losing that game handsomely
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pHYdmygHho

If you concede like this, no matter what happens, you lose the game.
>>
>>76508464
England is literally the protagonist of history. We are always the good guy and you should always support us.
>>
>>76508402
2-2 Germany wins
>>
>>76508464
feel good because last time that kind of refball won England the WC instead of the quarters
>>
>>76508478
England hating paki alert
>>
>>76508402
I was surprised there weren't fucking riots
>>
>>76508558
t. Ahmed Mohammed Al-Jaffar

you'll never be British, Ahmed. let it go.
>>
england would've been BTFO as usual
>>
>>76508573
>response to being called out for being an england hating shitskin is to try and accuse the same thing
We're not in London anymore lad, can't hide in the brown sea

Also,
>England
>British

Different things Rasheed
>>
>>76508444
>England's capitulation came because they pushed forwards to equalise and conceded on the counter though

We were still shite though.
>>
>>76508604
>sees British flag
>ohh me he must be English!!!!!1!1!

this is why you'll always be a thick Paki cunt, Ahmed. unlucky.
>>
Probably 3-2 Germany won by a dodgy penalty.
>>
>>76508402
1+1=2
>4:2
>>
>>76508402
testing
>>
>>76508402
germany is the natural enemy of the anglosphere they handballed us out of a WC final in 2002
>>
>>76508402
England would have still found a way to choke
>>
they wouldve lost by 2 goals instead of 3
>>
>>76508402
tere's no denying that you MIGHT have won the game, but in all honesty, germany was pretty dominant in that game and I think you would've lost regardless. if not then one round later
>>
>>76508402
momentum was on our side la it was meant to be are year
>>
What if the German handball in 2002 against the US had been called? Red card, a penalty, tie game with Germany down to 10 men, and the US actually had a half-decent team back then. Do we win?
>>
Absolute fucking shambles, what an embarrassment for Fifa. This was the protagonist for goal line technology.
>>
We were pretty terrible throughout the whole tournament and Germany were outplaying us in that match. We were lucky to have only conceded 2 goals in the first half, although a blatant goal being disallowed was ridiculous and I'm glad that it finally triggered the addition of goal-line technology to football. You could argue that going into the second half 2-2 would have changed the momentum but England's defense was poor that match.
>>
>>76513155

Cool. Let's pretend that goal counted and you go through. Argentina, Spain and the Netherlands, any of them a team that would have kicked your ass, await.

Also, in order to be fair, FIFA takes away the goal they gave you in the 66 final, and you no linger are WC winners.

Ordered is restored in the Universe. Now go cry me a fucking river.
>>
>>76513404
didn't read this lmao
>>
>>76508402
>no instant replay

Video evidence could have confirmed within 30 seconds
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.