[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CL/European league has the same winners over and over again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1448302349976.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1448302349976.png
67KB, 616x596px
>CL/European league has the same winners over and over again
>"Disgusting, where's the parity? How can you watch that garbage?"

>WC has the same winners over and over again
>"Such a beautiful tournament. Only the best 6 footballing countries and England actually won it. Beautiful"
>>
subtle
>>
you can't buy NT players
>>
>>76507550
"Look, that african man has chosen to play for France instead of his hometown country because France has a better chance of winning the tournament"

"Isn't international football beautiful? No mercenaries at all!
>>
>>76507518
>implying you get to bully other NTs like buyernwinslol and jewswinslol does all the time
>>
>>76507567
literally who
>>
File: ozil.png (345KB, 637x442px) Image search: [Google]
ozil.png
345KB, 637x442px
>>76507594
no mercenaries at all, brother
>>
>>76507615
>born in germany, plays for germany
he's not an African man who plays for France???
>>
>>76507567
it's rather the other way around. FFF trains a shitload of bi-nationals that end up in every African NT
>>
>and England

FUCK YOU
>>
>>76507648
Belgium and french NT are full of african players.
Germany is full of turks and poles.

Why would you play for Senegal when you can play for a NT that actually has a chance of winning big tournaments such as the WC and the Euro?
>>
>>76507663
you have to recognize England is a special case
>>
>>76507676
Like Portugal in the Euros, gotchu senpai
>>
>>76507670
>full
>witsel , fellaini and lukaku are the only regular starters who are african
>>
>>76507670
Yet it's Portugal with half their squad not born in Portugal
>>
File: 1467154864660.jpg (55KB, 650x416px) Image search: [Google]
1467154864660.jpg
55KB, 650x416px
>>76507670
>muh heritage

why do you tumblr retards keep begging for some kind of race quota on national teams?
>>
>>76507689
Thanks for proving the point lmao
>>
>>76507518
Is this how much Portugal's behind is pained for not having won a single World Cup?
>>
>>76507771
Only casuals care about international football. My aunt cried watching last years euro and she has no idea what a "center back" is.
>>
>>76507670
>"Germany is full of turks and poles."
>half Pole Klose
>Podolski
>both barely played in the WC and are gone now
>full of Poles
and we have not that many Turks either, Özil was the only on the the WC
>>
>>76507779
So your answer to my previous question is 'yes'. Gotcha.
>>
>>76507670
there's literally 2 turks and 0 poles in Germany's NT
>>
>>76507787
You have Khedira, a tunisian man. Seriously african nts would be real contenders for the WC if these mercenarios didn't chose an easier path.
>>
>>76507550
There's (wishful) talk about MESSI joining our team. Argentinians are mean to him.
>>
>>76507779
So what?

It's the national joy you get out of sports that are amazing.
I don't care for Denmark, for all it matters we could be incorporated in United States of Europa, but when I see the national team play, I root for them and I shed a tear when they win something big.

Sports are the only events where I feel nationalistic and I love it.
>>
>>76507832
They should be. He never performs at an international level. And he's spent so much time in Spain, I'd say it'd be fair for him to play for them (unlike, say, Diego Costa).
>>
>>76507567
kek that's literally >us
>William
>Danilo
>Nani
>Gelson Martins
>Éder

>>76507594
Evra, Makelele, Mandanda

>>76507681
What are you talking about, Nigel?
Portugal has only missed yuro semifinals once in this century, and that's 5 editions. We're not like Turkey or Wales reaching that stage once in a lifetime.

>>76507771
No one's butthurt about that. In Portugal, the World Cup is seen as a trophy only achievable by big countries. We're happy enough with a euro win.
>>
>>76507854
>We're happy enough with a euro win
I thought only 'casuals' cared about international football.
>>
>>76507854
I didn't mention the portuguese NT because we're not real contenders for the WC. We're obviously also full of foreigners.

Brit and brazilian can't get into basic comprehension. Sad!
>>
>>76507866
sorry, I'm not the guy you replied to
>>
>>76507879
Yeah, I realised that too late.
>>
>>76507817
our last WC was majority German and our current NT is majority German
not that I like the fact that Khedira has a German mother but without her he'd just be an inbred fuck trying to sell cheap knockoff shoes to tourists at the beach
>>
>>76507518
Tell me a single WC winner that refballed his way to the tournament over and over, as Halal Muslim, Alberto Halalbosa
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.