[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All cultures are equal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (22KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
22KB, 259x194px
>All cultures are equal
>>
nobody actually believes all cultures are equal, do they?

I think britain has the best culture
>>
Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?
>>
>>76505830
Hey wanna ruin the greatest sporting event in the world?
>>
File: shaggy JUST.png (542KB, 491x492px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy JUST.png
542KB, 491x492px
>>76505830
>mfw I still remember this

I've been here for too long...
>>
>>76505830
It sounded like Spain fans still used it during their last friendly.
>>
>>76505830
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
>>
File: costanza o rly.jpg (5KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
costanza o rly.jpg
5KB, 242x208px
>>76504423
>quantifying culture
>>
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>76506061
just a reminder that you are here with us forever
>>
>>76506050
>cultural relativism

lol takes a cuckold country to bring that up
>>
>>76505830

The most annoying sound in the world is the constant spanish tourist jabbering I have to listen to. You guys are everywhere around here in Germany, don't you have an economy to fix down there? Fuck off.
>>
>>76505863
I remember having to mute my computer every time I came to /sp/ during that WC.
>>
>>76504450
>the absolute state of British adolescents
The old culture was good, but they're in the midst of developing the absolute worst culture within the next 20 years
>>
>>76504423

Reminder that this "part of Brazilian culture" was literally introduced by some Chink companies a few years before the cup. Before that no one had heard of vuvuzelas. Luckily the sound was so monotonous that it could mostly be filtered off the TV with some DSP so we didn't have to suffer from it that much.
>>
>>76508877

*African culture
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.