[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reeeeeeeee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5936.png (353KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5936.png
353KB, 750x1334px
Reeeeeeeee
>>
im so glad this chimp didn't get the chance to take the cup back to his trap house so his homies could drink Hennessy and robitussin out of it.
>>
File: 1494306395123.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1494306395123.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>a black hockey player

what the fuck
>>
>>76502763
Nothing satisfied me more than seeing this nig nog not lifting the cup
>>
File: react-02.jpg (19KB, 249x368px) Image search: [Google]
react-02.jpg
19KB, 249x368px
>>76502763
>No cropping
>most of the image is wasted space
You image triggers me. "Reeeeeeeee", indeed.
>>
one day this man will proudly hoist the cup amen
>>
>>76502763

I guess black lives didn't matter to the Penguins or Crosby.
>>
>>76502763
As much as I hated seeing the Pens repeat since we couldn't. It couldn't have happened to a crappier franchise.
>>
>>76503081
Amen :)
>>
The cup is safe from this Stinky ass filthy nigger and his catfish breath. It will never get its filthy paws on the cup. Never.

I heard they had to give elephant tranquilizer to the ape to keep him from chomping out. When properly sedated, a leash was out on him and he was forced to sit on the ground while pens skated with the cup.

Maybe if the fuckin nigger brushed his goddamn teeth once In awhile. Although I understand he wanted to be like the fan base and make himself more relatable to them by neglecting basic dental care.

Holy shit, this was such vindication to watch this team fail and they deserved absolutely nothing but failure.
>>
>>76503091

Why should they? Why should they matter to anyone? They don't matter to me.

10/10 excellent troll.
>>
File: wow.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>76503527
i agree with everything that has been said
>>
>>76503527
Was it elephant tranqs? I thought he got maced for trying to steal the cup.
>>
Could /pol/ go back to their containment board?
>>
>>76503527
I don't understand how anyone could find this derivative, hateful speech funny
>>
>>76503637
Hi PK!
>>
>>76503527
Life's been good to you eh, you must have it rough, God Bless
>>
>>76503644
Checkem
>>
>>76503527
Tyrone fuck your mother again?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.