[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who can stop us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: NooneCan.png (221KB, 360x461px) Image search: [Google]
NooneCan.png
221KB, 360x461px
Read the filename
>>
If they want to be taken seriously, why do they all have such silly names?
>>
>>76499627
I dunno man. Im Greek they sound Greek to me.
HAHAHA GET IT?
EVEN OUR HUMOUR IS UNSTOPPABLE.
GREECE-SERBIA-RUSSIA ORTHODOX BROS. WE COMMIN TO OUR 2ND HOME BROS!!!!
>>
>>76499627
Pls win the Mexicos I just want Usa to go to the WC for Puligod
>>
Germany desu
>>
>>76499822
Let's make it harder then.
From the NTs that will probably be in the PlayOffs.
Spain/Italy are hard I agree, but we re known as the luckiest NT of all time, so no way we get em.
Who can stop us?
Switzerland debatable.
Sweden/Netherlands debateable.
The rest 2nds are memetiers.
We goin home la.
>>
>>76499949
So your hope is that you make it to the quarters and then lose?
>>
i am greek
>>
>>76499949
I really appreciate having Greece in big tournaments. People are always surprised by how far you go and always comment on how bored they are when watching your games but I find it interesting to see a rock solid team defend for their lives and nick a goal or two off of higher rated opposition to take the win. If they can't score past you and they call themselves a better side than you it's a joke.

Zagorakis played for by club too, legends.
>>
>>76499949
I didn't mean Germany national team I meant Germany forcing austerity measures
>>
>>76499461
Debnt collectors
>>
New Zealand
>>
>>76504858
I meant countries my friend.
>>
>>76503740
Yeah, there was a Bosnian guy earlier when we took the draw and possibly 2nd spot, that said that I should be ashamed that my country has 10 mill population (while his has 4) and that we have all the means to play attractive football and we don't The butthurt was unrealistically funnier than expected.
>>
>>76499461
Are your team really nicknamed "the Pirate ship"?
>>
Hi Greece
>>
>>76499683
wtf i love greece now
>>
>>76506612
Ye becase they stole the Euro from Portugal.
To be fair sounds slightly better than The Red Devils of Belgium.
>>
File: 1466800044865.gif (3MB, 315x236px) Image search: [Google]
1466800044865.gif
3MB, 315x236px
>>76506767
>Ye becase they stole the Euro from Portugal.
>>
File: 1303502548764.png (29KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
1303502548764.png
29KB, 569x571px
>>76506767
>>
>>76499949
Switzerland is not going to the playoffs. You will beat us instead.
>>
>>76499461
>he rates Augsburg
>>
Noon ec an?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.