[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

JUST
>>
>>76483286
I don't get it, it's pretty common for news networks to ask for permission to use videos
>>
i remember on tweet where a freelance writer told that ESPN account to fuck off when asking to use his video
>>
>>
>>76483320
OP forget the response
>>76483351
>>
File: C1VaJc8WEAAuQv-.jpg (52KB, 840x580px) Image search: [Google]
C1VaJc8WEAAuQv-.jpg
52KB, 840x580px
Anyone have the image of the other guy who posted a picture of his middle finger because of the >>96?
>>
File: awildpepehasappeared.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
awildpepehasappeared.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>76483351
>>
>>76483320
The point is that ESPN has fired most of their beat writers and real journalists in favor of talking heads and pundits, so they have nobody "in the trenches" actually conducting interviews and doing real journalism, and now they just assume they can use everyone else's work on their network for no cost.

If they actually want to be a news agency and not an entertainment network, they need to keep real reporters on payroll and not expect local journalists to just hand over their work for free.
>>
File: Untitled.png (338KB, 469x659px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
338KB, 469x659px
>>76483426
>>
>>76483426
>>76483906
Why are they mad? I know ESPN has changed for the worse but why is Sun shit?
>>
i dont see the big deal. baseball is a million times more popular regionally than nationally, no one even watches national baseball games

espn cuts their baseball staff and then wants to get footage from regional baseball writers that espn wouldnt have anyway
>>
>>76484325
They reported the truth about Hillsborough.
>>
>>76483320
that was a video of a journalist interviewing someone though, not some random guy filming a car crash or something
>>
File: Hillsborough_disaster_Sun.jpg (91KB, 305x381px) Image search: [Google]
Hillsborough_disaster_Sun.jpg
91KB, 305x381px
>>76484325
Scousers hate them because of pic related. They're also just a joke of a newspaper in general, although the same can be said for most of our tabloids.
>>
>>76483351
Savage
>>
>>76484669
this. its a more efficient way to deal with the current realities. nothing strange about it
>>
>>76483351
Who is Jayson Stark?
>>
>>76487332
the true heir to Winterfell
>>
>>76487332
Got laid off 2 months ago from ESPN. So it's super sarcastic and sassy for him to tweet that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.