[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the better player? Who hurt his team worse with thuggery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: rodman-green-stats.jpg (51KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
rodman-green-stats.jpg
51KB, 640x300px
Who was the better player?

Who hurt his team worse with thuggery?
>>
Green and its not even close.
>>
>>76470731
Rodamn got Bill Russell rebound numbers and was a defensive savant.

Green has Rodman beat in meme threes. that's it.
>>
>>76470868
>Bill Russel numbers
Lmao his career average is 13 where as Russell average is 22
Rodman was just a guy there to rebound whereas Green is the best defensive player in the league and can also act as a playmaker
>>
>>76471023
>Rodman wasn't one of the best defenders the league has ever seen

Can millennials do anything right?
>>
What is "pd"?
>>
>>76473795
assists apparently
>>
>>76473823
Guess that makes sense.
>>
>>76470731
this
/thread
>>
>>76471023
>best defensive player in the league

Cmonnnnnnnnn
>>
File: IMG_0648.jpg (40KB, 640x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0648.jpg
40KB, 640x198px
>>
>>76474042
Who's better than him?
>>
>>76474385
Avery Bradley
>>
>>76474502
KEK http://www.nba.com/warriors/draymond/dpoy/20170412/
>>
>>76474722
>only talks about his defense under the basket
>team funnels players into him to account for his steal/block rate
>never actually shuts any players down
>never guards best player
k
>>
>>76474385
Kawhi Leonard desu senpai.

Downside of Kawhi is the injuries.
Downside of Draymond is he is a complete nigger.

I'd still take Kawhi desu.
>>
Never watched rodman play but guy seems like a legend defensively and court presence in general. I really admire his life story like the part where he comes close to killing himself but realizes that isn't the real him and he basically has overthrows the part of him that wanted to kill himself. His wikipedia is a good read. Plus his friendship with kim. Crazy life when you really think about it.
>>
>>76473470
After last year I wouldve said Green and laughed and dismissed you as a retard if you said otherwise. That being said Green's offensive production really slipped this year and he hasn't shown enough body of work, but I still take him.

Rodman was a complete liability outside of rebounding and post man defense. Green is a legitimate top 10 player in the league.
>>
Rodman would literally murder drayboon
>>
>>76471023
You know Rodman won defensive player of the year award twice, right? He was legit considered the best defender in the league for awhile. A big part of why the Pistons were back to back champs was because of his defense, not just rebounding. He was still a good defender in Chicago, but honestly, not as good as his prime days in Detroit.
>>
File: Draymond_1280x1024.jpg (716KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Draymond_1280x1024.jpg
716KB, 1280x1024px
>>
>>76473795

probably "Passe Décisive" which means assits in french
>>
>>76470680
Rodman never hurt the Bulls though.

Green is a better offensive player, but Rodman was just on another level when it came to rebounding. So I'd say it depends on the make up of your team. A team with Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen would prefer Rodman to Green. A team with Steph Curry and Kevin Durant would prefer a Green to Rodman.

In the end Dennis Rodman is already a Hall of Famer and universally respected elite defender and rebounder, while Green is still trying to get there.
>>
Rodman was the perfect foil to MJ and Pippen. Draymond doesn't have the mindset.

I'm taking Draymond ahead of Rodman in a draft but Rodman ahead of Draymond to fill out a team in free agency.
>>
>>76470680

hes better in every stat

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=1&player_id1_hint=Dennis+Rodman&player_id1_select=Dennis+Rodman&player_id1=rodmade01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Draymond+Green&player_id2_select=Draymond+Green&player_id2=greendr01&idx=players
>>
File: Capture.jpg (210KB, 911x678px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
210KB, 911x678px
>>76470680
>>76477020
>>
>>76470680
On defense? Rodman over Drayboon.

On offense?
>comparing offensive production of a dude whose whole purpose was to collect mjs/pippens misses in a clogged up paint and a dude who gets tons of open looks (and still shoots under 35% from three) because he is surrounded by the best shooters in the game
>>
It's an insult to Rodman to even put Drayboon in same sentence with him. Rodman was arguably better and rebounding and defending that Michael was in scoring.
>>
>>76470680
Rodman was a multiple def poy and career 17 RPG. I don't even need to look at this nu-nba player to know who was better.
>>
File: 122115-allen-iverson.jpg (389KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
122115-allen-iverson.jpg
389KB, 1200x800px
>>76470680
>Who hurt his team worse with thuggery?

the realest nigga in the room
>>
Rodman did not practice thuggery. Rather he was the very opposite of thuggery, being into eccentric clothes and hair styles.
>>
>>76478700
an all around better nigger than draymond "the ugly, worthless, whining nigger" green.
>>
>>76478682
That game 1 against the lakers though
>>
Dennis Rodman is a hall of famer. Draymond Green will not be.
>>
>>76479631
Wrong.

gg
>>
>>76475399
He's the one that was defending Karl Malone in his MVP season and took him out of his game and was without him the Bulls don't win their 6th championship.
>>
>>76470680

>Rodman
>a thug
>not just a degenerate

And Rodman never hurt any of the teams he played on. He always showed up and played hard. Off the court stuff was just something some teams couldn't tolerate despite being a great player for them.

Green has only shown himself incapable of showing restraint on and off the court and is a overrated piece of shit no IQ human being.
>>
>>76479932
*drains 3 pointer*
>>
>>76479959
Who are you referring to and why the fuck did you reply to me?
>>
>>76470680
Drayboon is a joke.
>>
>>76477020
>muh statistics
>t. Has never played competitive sports
>>
File: IMG_0218.jpg (379KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0218.jpg
379KB, 703x703px
>>76475839
>mfw you learned those guys literally never saw each other outside of games and practice
>mfw in your head you always figured they were homies hanging out and causing a ruckus in the Chicago area
>>
>>76480168
Rodman was a mercenary and previously was part of the Bad Boy Pistons that hated the Bulls and the Bulls hated them.

Pippen and Jordan didn't like Rodman off the court and they didn't hang out. Rodman got drunk, did coke, and banged whores when he didn't play while MJ and Pippon only smoked cigars, gambled, and played golf.
>>
>>76480168
Did you see what Rodman did to Pippen and Jordan during those playoff series during the late 80s and early 90s? They fricking hated him, but they knew he was good.
>>
>>76470680
>Who was the better player?
Drayboon obviously. Rodman couldn't even dribble or shoot a basketball literally. However, if you're only counting rebounding and defense, he was miles better. He was also the undisputed master of mindfuck.

Rodman easily. Green is just a typical nigger with occasional chimp outs. Rodman was legitimately insane and potentially dangerous, as he's proven countless times by starting shit with players, refs and even camera staff.
>>
Rodman had insane work ethic and was a wwaaayy better athlete than green, probably a better defender under old rules when much more physicality eas around.

However,

Green is a better person and offensive threat. With modern rules, Green would be better.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.