[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World Cup Field of 32 projections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

CONMEBOL
Brazil (already Qualified)
Argentina
Chile
Columbia
Uruguay

UEFA
Russia (Host)
Germany (Lock)
Switzerland (Lock)
Poland (Lock)
Belgium (Lock)
France
Portugal
Spain
Italy
Wales
England
Croatia
Iceland
Ireland

CAF
Egypt
Senegal
Nigeria
Congo DR
Ivory Coast

AFC
Iran
South Korea
Japan
Saudi Arabia
Australia

CONCACAF
Mexico (Lock)
Costa Rica
USA
>>
>>76465698

tl;dr Sweden is going to fail hard.
>>
>>76465698
All true, especially Senegal,
except -Wales +Sweden
Saudi Arabia would probably lose to Uzbekistan but Saudi Arabia is more likely to qualify anyway because they might as well finish second in the group and leave Uzbekistan to Australia

and AFC, CONCACAF and CONMEBOL are getting boring
>>
>>76465698
fielding 32 teams was a mistake
>>
>>76466387
That's why they're expanding the WC to 48 teams!
(And Europe only gets 3 additional spots, the biggest winners are Asia and Africa)
>>
>No Northern Ireland

Fuck off, taig cunt.
>>
>>76466490

>Fodder for the big guys
>>
File: loyalist.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
loyalist.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>76466497
>Literally born with a chip on your shoulder and a stick up your ass
>>
>>76466490
I much rather have 24 then 32. way too many fucking teams. we dont need more teams from asia or africa.

I dont know who are bigger whores for money fifa or NFL
>>
>>76466547
Without knowing anything about the NFL I can still comfortably say FIFA

They would very gladly stop the game for commercials, but it's just that football fans would not accept it and literally murder them and you can't spend shekels if you're dead, so they won't do it....until they find a way.
>>
>>76466094
My prediction is Wales wins Group D and Ireland knocks of Sweden in the Second Round.

Honestly Ireland-Wales-Serbia, and Sweden-France-Netherlands, is the only place where I'm not really sure what is going to happen.
>>
File: 1487281882901.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1487281882901.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>76466622
>predicting fucking draw results
>Implying that Wales and Netherlands have a chance at finishing top 2
>>
>>76466846

>predicting draw results
Meh. Italy/Spain and Switzerland/Portugal will go for sure. So I just matched up Sweden-Ireland and Iceland-N. Ireland because they were the only other teams that were worth half a shit. But you're right, it could be Italy knocks off Portugal, and Greece knocks off Montenegro to grab a spot. I had to do SOMETHING to make the prediction, so that's what I did. Deal with it.

>Implying that Wales and Netherlands have a chance at finishing top 2
The Dutch are a long shot. If the Welsh win tomorrow, they are going to win out. which would mean Austria would just have to win a point off Serbia OR Ireland to put them in the top 2.
>>
>>76467127
> it could be Italy knocks off Portugal
Amerilard confirmed for ignorant
The draw is seeded, therefore Sweden goes through
Sweden is not only stronger than all of those, but they'll have a higher ranking than all of those
In your scenario both Irelands are fucked
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.