[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here we go...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

This nigga already setting up the excuse to bounce.
>>
Of course, who the fuck would want to move from Miami to Cleveland
>>
>>76465173
We gotta make sure the bandwagon can take all those fakes to los Angeles
>>
meh, he got them the trophy. he should be allowed to leave if he wants.
>>
>>76465218
Yeah he should do w/e he wants wether he won a title or not I agree, but this nigga bout to run to another super team and these people screaming about KD will still be on his dick.

Idk, we'll see how many cavs fans we got in the future, cause miami fell of the map
>>
Going to take his talents to oakland?
>>
he'll be a wizard next season
>>
>>76465845
I would die uf he agreed to play for golden state for free.

LeDickriders heads would explode
>>
>>76465271
LeBron's never been on a superteam
>>
>>76466110
The Heat's big 3 were definitely a superteam, even if they weren't on the same level as this Warriors team.
>>
He's either unironically going to the Lakers or ironically going to the Spurs
>>
he's going to the Warriors
>>
>>76466175
They'd have to pay him in peanuts after Curry gets the max contract.
>>
>>76466155
>going to the West and not having an automatic bid to the finals
not likely
>>
>>76466189
he gets so much money from endorsements it doesn't matter
>>
>>76466110
B8
>>
>>76466139
Wade was a very good player (in 2006) and Bosh was a meme. Don't tell me Miller and Haslem are GOATs now, senpai.
>>
>>76466241
>Wade was a very good player (in 2006)

He led the league in scoring in 2009
>>
>>76466241
Lebron is what made the Heat a superteam. How the fuck do people not understand that?

>b-b-but wade and bosh weren't that good

Two very good players, All-Star level even, plus the best player in the league? That's a superteam.
>>
>>76466241
Wade should have won MVP in 2009. He finished 3rd in voting despite leading the league in points per game and having more assists/steals/blocks than Lebron or Kobe (who were first and second, respectively), not to mention a higher fg%. He's been a perennial all-star for his entire career except this year and his rookie year. "Very good" is underselling it, he's a lock for the Hall of Fame.
>>
>>76466331
Yao Ming is in the hall of fame they let anyone in
>>
>>76466331
Agreed about the 2009 MVP belonging to Wade but yeah it's a popularity contest sometimes.
>>
>>76465133
Honestly man, after he went to the Heat I wanted him to hop to a different team every year. Not for ring chasing but to see how good he can do with a different team every year. Would be pretty cool.
>>
>>76466393
The NBA has a (((vested interest))) in having Yao Ming in the HOF.
>>
>>76466331
Their stats were neck and neck while LeBron got that garbage to 66 wins vs Wade's 43 wins. You know damn well wins and standing has a whole lot to do with MVP voting. However I agree Wade's skill is massively being downplayed nowadays. Bosh too but it's at least understandable considering he didn't play anything like he did before Miami(which wasn't really his fault).
>>
>>76468451
>>76466331
Another thing I'll say is this, Wade started declining after LeBron went to the Heat as well as becoming injury probe so you are also overvaluing him. That first year in Miami was the last of prime Wade. That was also still Wade's team which is what I think was a big part of their failure. LeBron didn't want to step on his friend's toes. They took turns. The next year, Wade had to tell him to take over the team, and voila.
>>
>>76466331

who were the consensus top 5 back then?

1) Kobe
2) Bron
3) Wade
4) Dwight
5) Garnett??
>>
>>76468590
I thought I remembered Garnett dropping way off on people's lists after going to Boston. His stats declined a lot too. Don't think Dwight was considered that good yet either, not sure, feels recent but that was 8 years ago.
>>
>>76468590
Dirk or Duncan. Maybe Pierce but he was declining too
>>
>>76468303
Yeah well Tracy Mcgrady got in this year. They let as many people in the hall as the other sports despite having a fraction of the players so any long time starting vet gets in. It's a joke.
>>
>>76468938
Yea I think they'd round out the top 5 with Dwight at 6 but I forgot 09 was one of his best seasons and he was considered like the last real Center alive so it's arguable. Dirk had lost a lot of support before winning in 2011 as well and considered soft. I think you can cycle those 3 from 4-6 that year. Gasol was pretty good too during that time.

Anyway, here's the list.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/awards/awards_2009.html

Chris Paul was really good too, forgot about that. Probably top 5 at that point.
>>
My nigga Jay-HOVA bringin BronBron to Brooklyn
>>
>>76465845

He probably has had sex already though
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.