[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didier WTF Deschamps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: DreamTeam.png (181KB, 351x516px) Image search: [Google]
DreamTeam.png
181KB, 351x516px
Why ?
>>
>lloris
Don't you seriously have anyone better?
>>
>lolris
>>
Matuidi is a cancer to the frog national team. He brings nothing to your team apart from'' Energy and passion'' which Kante is vastly superior.

I would never get why Matuidi gets the nod over Kante
>>
>Sissoko playing
>Payet playing
>Matudi playing
>Kante on the bench
>Pogba as a 6
>3 defensive midfielders against Sweden
>Only 3 really offensive players, one of them is Giroud, who has ZERO utility in building up offense

>Lemar benched
>M Bappe benched
>Dembele benched
>Benz never on the team again

I'm feeling the beggining of the biggest JUST since 1993...
>>
>>76464900
Mandanda, Ruffier, Costil, Ben Arfa
>>
File: literallywhocanstopus.jpg (69KB, 475x586px) Image search: [Google]
literallywhocanstopus.jpg
69KB, 475x586px
>>76464878
meh team
my team is way better (just replace Payet with Dembélé)
>>
>>76464946
>giroud
>>
>>76465085
hate him but Giroud delivers everytime with our NT.
>>
File: The Dumb & the Maestro.jpg (92KB, 980x450px) Image search: [Google]
The Dumb & the Maestro.jpg
92KB, 980x450px
>>76464946
Not bad
Digne=Mendy
Payet is good once in ten
>>
>>76465530
Mendy doesn't know how to defend. The first goal against Sweden was because of him and Matuidi
>>
>>76464878
*blacks you*
>>
>>76464925
>>76464946
>>76465530

Payet is at least >le creative not super black guy. And he was excellent in the Euros last year. I'd say give him some more time over another plug and play >le pacey black guy.
>>
>>76464878
Triggered shitskin based didier
>>
>>76464946
>Digne
>Payet
>Giroud
>>
File: ur mum.jpg (270KB, 1280x719px)
ur mum.jpg
270KB, 1280x719px
>>76465550
Like your mother
>>
File: 5-4-1.jpg (32KB, 351x446px) Image search: [Google]
5-4-1.jpg
32KB, 351x446px
>>76464878
Just copy Chelsea and use a 5-4-1, park the bus and use physicality to an advantage here.

>goalkeeper situation self-explanatory
>two wingbacks that are systembabbys and therefore suited to a more simpler counterattacking style, they can't defend too well however they can drag opposition players back a bit with their pace on the break
>two workhorses in the middle with kante and matuidi
>no pogba
>dembele occupying a free role to take the defensive burden off his shoulders, is the "counterattack starter"
>blistering pace down the wings
>benzema with hold-up play and good give-and-go's to help with the counterattacks
>3-4-3 in possession

Most important thing about this is your best players are already accustomed to this playstyle. Benzema is good on the counter, Griezmann is good on the counter, Kante is good on the counter. Just be humble and try to actually defend against the possession-heavy teams.
>>
>>76465823

Who is that woman plz
>>
>>76466512
She's about to welcome a strong and stable black meatbar, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>76465823
>find the thumbnail of this video on random russian site
>for some reason the video itself is of a bunch of half naked girls talking in a room
wtf
>>
>benzema
>>
>>76466111
OMG Deschammps is so bad he won't play the same player twice.
>>
>>76466512
Looks like Macron's wife or at least someone in her year.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.