[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eat shit Warrior faggots!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1889.jpg (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.jpg
54KB, 480x360px
You faggots identify with sports teams and millionaires who don't give a fuck you're alive so much because you have nothing going on in your lives

You live in a dying area of the country and use sports as an outlet to try to forget that reality

Even if you do win the series, at least I live in Ohio and not shitty fucking California

Fuck you and fuck your merry band of millennials
>>
>>76461524
Not even a warriors fan, but I live in socal and California is pretty great desu
Keep politics to yourself, and enjoy the best pussy, sunshine and beauty in the USA stay jelly Ohio cucks
Go CAVS
>>
Warriors winning is a victory for all basketball fans over the world. Good quality basketball should triumph over rigged outcomes.
>>
>>76461664
I served in the military and I barely met any Commiefornians

I'm convinced you are all anti-American Spics who need a bullet in their head for treason

Steve Kerr should be first
>>
>>76461682
The Warriors had more FT attempts than the Cavs you blind fuck

The refs have been on the Warriors side all playoffs
>>
>>76461700
Well you met one santa barbarian today who voted for trump. Ayyyy
>>
>>76461524

>Ohio resident unironically believes Cleveland is a better place to live than California
>>
Can't for the cavs to get BTFO
>>
>>76461740
>1 ft in the first 5 minutes is the same as a ft in last 5 minutes
>>
Jokes on you. The jews who own the basketball franchise that I am a fan off actually care about me.
>>
>>76461524
>Even if you do win the series, at least I live in Ohio and not shitty fucking California

I grew up in Ohio and this is a fucking embarrassing thing to say

OP is 100% a California troll le epic double reverse trolling us into thinking all Ohioans are retarded. Nice try.
>>
You only won because Curry threw the game to make the NBA more $$$
>>
>>76462394
Were white
They're not

Therefore we're better
>>
>>76462094
Ask any international where they'd rather live or visit

A pure American white area reflecting American values
Or Northwest Mexico?
>>
>>76461524
I can't tell if this is terrible or genius.
>>
File: the_whistle_jews.jpg (229KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
the_whistle_jews.jpg
229KB, 2048x1362px
Cavs are destined to win. Silver wills it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.