[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is basketball the worst sport on Earth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1497058190946.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1497058190946.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
It's disgusting how hard the media shills for this garbage sport.

>blatant signs of rigging & bias from nba refs last 2 games
>wild, arbitrary foul calls. even grazing the opponent's arm hair is a foul
>niggers constantly chimping out & whining about calls whether good or bad
>no flow to the game, constant whistles for fouls
>excessive amount of timeouts from both teams
>constant blowouts in finals games
>black people
>>
memechuck and nigger-rigging ruined this sport. It's no coincidence that this is the worst NBA Finals ever and it has by far the most three point shots in NBA history
>>
File: 8a9.jpg (26KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
8a9.jpg
26KB, 600x401px
>>76448448
All predominately white sports are trash though
>>
>>76448534
t. Nigger
>>
>>76448448
>>excessive amount of timeouts from both teams

what? have you ever watched bb before?
>>
>>76448534
This, hockey player alway chimpout
>>
>>76448534
dominican here.
At least when baseball gets rigged (The boston bombing) it's for a worthy cause.
This shit is rigged to create narratives for "superstars" it's fucking disgusting.
Blacks idol culture, combined with cuck whites idol culture for blacks have ruined america.
I will literally auto deport myself just because of how gay america is in this decade.
>>
>>76448448
I never liked basketball because it seemed too easy. Its too easy to score and it happens in a heartbeat. Also, theres virtually no playing mid-court; as soon as a team has the ball the other team backs down to defend, no one fights for the ball until it's in the last third.

I dont know. It just looks boring and easy.
>>
>>76448448

It's pretty terrible, yeah. It's not a coincidence that this sport is predominantly watched by the lowest trash of American society.
>>
>>76448448
nba is shit. It's really fun and cheap to play pickup with a good group of people though.
>>
NBA is wwe tier at this point
>>
There are too many variables and the game doesn't move as quick in NFL and MLB to rig.
NHL and NBA are easier to rig. Soccer is probably somewhere in between.
>>
>>76448771

if it's so easy, why don't you just become an NBA player and make millions of dollars then?
>>
>>76449146
because im not black.
>>
>>76448771
>running is easy, you just put one foot in front of the other
>>
>>76448753
>>
>>76448448
Eurobasket is still fun to watch. The NBA is a kike-controlled PR stunt though and their desperation to hype it up is pathetic when in fact, it's the least popular major sports league in America
>>
>>76448753
So much this.
>>
>>76448448
Nope. Badminton.
>>
File: CoolKid.gif (991KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
CoolKid.gif
991KB, 320x240px
>>76448753
>it's for a worthy cause
>MUH BOSTON BOMBING
>Literally only two people killed
LOL stop, christ, Bostonians are the biggest crybaby faggots in America. Your city didn't deserve all that fucking sympathy for going through what is basically a regular afternoon of violence in Detroit or Chicago.
>>
This is why "technology" in soccer is bad. The nba, nfl and so on relly a lot in replays and what not and even with a reolay there is obviously a bias. It's sad how the referees can easily change the outcome of a game, and it's worse when it's all being replayed and taken time to look at and they still blow it
>>
>>76450988
WE
>>
>>76448448
I've said it before, but the NBA is the Jewish endgame for all other sports.

only red pilled sports are golf and tennis.
>>
>>76451074
>tennis

Literally the easiest sport to rig, like how the fuck can anyone prove whether your unforced errors were intentional or not.
>>
>>76448448
Basketball is the best sport. End of discussion.
>>
I honestly think snooker is more entertaining than apehoop. Not that I wouldn't watch a bit of NBA if Markkanen ends up there.
>>
>>76452051
Snooker and darts are VERY comfy to watch
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.