[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Stops Lebron from getting Swept*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: referee-wearing-sunglasses.jpg (80KB, 693x731px) Image search: [Google]
referee-wearing-sunglasses.jpg
80KB, 693x731px
*Stops Lebron from getting Swept*
>>
>>76447963
Is this man the guy who makes the Cavs' 3 pointers go in?
>>
>>76447996
No that's the guy who makes Green and Zaza chimp out
>>
>>76447996

It's the guy who kept giving the Cavs freethrows until they hit 48 in the first quarter, you retard
>>
>>76448156
No looks more like the guy refusing to throw the feral nigger draymond out
>>
>>76447963
Is this the guy who reversed Draymond's tech call to stop him from getting ejected? Or is this the guy who broke a finals record for made 3-point shots? Or is it the guy who is regarded as the greatest shooter in the league and then proceeds to go 2-9 from the perimeter?
>>
>actually believing this

they literally rewrote the score sheet to prevent green from fouling out
>>
>>76447996
>lets destroy the pace of the game by constant bullshit call
>lets increase the lead to the point that the posession means shit to the cavs, and mean everything for the warriors.
>Not seeing how this help the nerves of the winning team

I starter watching basketball like 3 years ago. (The college league) and i see more competent at this shit than lifelong basketball fans. What's wrong with you people.
>>
>>76447963
Is this man the guy who kept Draymond in the game after 2 technicals?
>>
>>76448902
There is literally nothing coherent about this post. Warriors shot 5 more FTs than the Cavs did in the game. Draymond should have been ejected halfway through. Cavs made 25 3s. You're a literal fucking retard if you think this game was anything other than a smackdown.
>>
Is that the guy that gave Shumpert a tech for getting punched in the balls?
>>
>>76448902
> I starter watching basketball like 3 years ago

No wonder you're this fucking dense
>>
>>76448974
The cave shot 23 fts in first fucking quarter. Pretty much destroyed the momentum. And then the refs trying to make it seem not rigged by evening it out.
>>
File: 1496019991447.jpg (32KB, 498x473px) Image search: [Google]
1496019991447.jpg
32KB, 498x473px
>>76448902
>this post
>I starter watching basketball like 3 years ago. (The college league)

>>76450013
>flag
>>
>>76448974
>HURR STATS WITHOUT CONTEXT
>>76449136
What's so dense about logic
>>76450544
>hurrrr i know more than u even doe i have no argument
>>
>>76450013

by your logic, the warrior's FT's in the 2nd have should have destroyed the cav's momentum and let them catch up/win
>>
*stops Warriors from getting ejected*
*calls phantom flagrants on Cle*
>>
>>76451222
>the warrior's FT's in the 2nd have should have destroyed the cav's momentum and let them catch up/win
Cavs were spotted a 20 pt lead from the tip off and multiple key GS players were in foul trouble. Add the fact that refs weren't calling RJ's moving screens, Kyrie blatant back court violations and TT over the back fouls. They gave GS garbage time calls because the game over at half time when Cavs damn near put 100.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.