[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss me yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0982.jpg (57KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0982.jpg
57KB, 640x400px
tfw lue is lebron's bitch, and speedball equals death against the warriors.

Cavsfag here. We're gonna lose, but I wonder how well we'd play with old school defense, fundamentals and PLAYS.
>>
>>76440478
Cavs got beat with this dude in 2015 when the Warriors weren't even that good. What makes you think he's a good enough coach to make them win now?
>>
>>76440487
Injuries out the ass for the Cavs. It was Lebron, dellavadova's defense and a stroked out Love.

Defensive stats from last year to this year. Biggest difference was Blatt's system vs Lue's this year.

Slow fundamental basketball was his M.O. Relying on speed and offense will get you murdered against State.

My reference is the last 3 basketball scores. Hell, if they just slowed it down for THREE MINUTES last game, this series is 2-1. Lue is a fucking idiot.
>>
File: fedorah hitlers.jpg (62KB, 500x435px)
fedorah hitlers.jpg
62KB, 500x435px
>>76440487
2015 warriors is obviously the superior team
>>
>>76440487

With Love and Kyrie out of the picture

it was fucking LeBron, Delly, and Mozgov taking 2 games from the Warriors thanks to strategic basketball

they will never match Golden State's fast pace ability now, they probably need to turn back to a different style

god knows LeBron's body can't handle the intensity anymore and he's the only hope to make it work
>>
>>76440478

>Kike Silver didn't save one of his own from LeCuck's shitfit
>>
>allowing yourself to get stabbed in the back by a mouthbreathing retard

he is a shame on the jews
>>
>>76440753

Fucking ugly ass ayy lmao. Iverson was completely justified in humiliating him.
>>
File: 20170609_195708.png (196KB, 875x658px)
20170609_195708.png
196KB, 875x658px
>david "fighter pilot" blatt

Wonder what he's up to nowadays, dogfights over the gaza strip?
>>
>>76440478
The Cavs sure miss this guy's lack of rotation and depreciation for role players, the 2015 Finals were a shitshow thanks to this guy
>>
>>76440811

Lue idolized AI too, even imitating his braids and The Truth did him dirty in the waning seconds of OT in the Finals to go up 1-0 on the Lakeshow, shit was poetic. Unbelievable game I went back and watched it recently, AI deserves a ring just for that performance.
>>
>>76440853
LOL again, the SHIT show was the lack of available, non-injured starters. The Cavs are going to lose every game that matters against this Warriors team because they lack the scheming and fundamentals that Blatt used.

You play fast with state might as well dig your own grave. Lue is too much of a retard or beta or both to fix this. Only way we had a shot was Blatt with this tram's talent.
>>
>>76440893
AI is "the answer". Paul peirce is "the truth" ur a dumbie

>>76441093
stop calling them "State" no one says that
>>
>>76440478
>not knowing Blatt got fired for being too much of a yes-man
>>
>>76441340
Don't give a shit. The point of language is to portray and communicate thoughts right? I say "state" you understand who I'm talking about in the context of this conversation.

Don't nitpick the bullshit.. no one cares.
>>
>>76440682
you gotta go for the biggest money maker, m8

know where your interests lie
>>
>>76441093
but Lue being useless and unassertive is precisely why he's on the bench, though, LeWhine wouldn't want it another way
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.