[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cavs Salary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Cavslol.jpg (157KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cavslol.jpg
157KB, 1000x1200px
>B..b..but the warriors are a super team

It's not their fault Lebron decided to pay JR meme and Tristan Trash 10+ million .
>>
gsw arent some mystical salary cap geniuses, they just got lucky that curry got hurt right before his rookie contract was u and then turned it around while only making 12m/yr, if curry was on a deal that valued him accurately the past 4 years then KD wouldnt have been able to sign
>>
>>76439855
and PR-teams tell NBA is not rigged
>>
>>76439855
That's true, take away JR trash and TTrash contracts and they could have a 4th superstar too. I'm just saying it's a shit excuse for getting BTFO.
>>
mate, Curry is getting a new contract in a month and they already said it's higher than LeBron's
>>
>>76439794
>LeBron signs the players and writes the paychecks
>>
>>76439906
I'm saying you can't bitch about KD joining the warriors because it was a smart use of their cap. The NBA is a joke don't get me wrong, but the Cavs fucked up.
>>
File: 1496129735820.jpg (41KB, 452x423px) Image search: [Google]
1496129735820.jpg
41KB, 452x423px
>>76439898
gsw should be paying iguodala more but he took a pay cut too
gsw is just a bunch of players playing for less than theyre worth including most of all KD
woulda been nice if tristan and JR took paycuts like KD and iguodala but they didnt
some people will say about iguodala and KD: "theyre gallant teammates that just want to win and dont care about money"
yeah thats nice but its not helping the nba fan that wants to watch close games and not some memeteam rolling 16-0 through the fucking playoffs
>>
>>76439960
>Tyron Lue was a good choice and had the credentials
WRONG Lebron chose Tyron, just like he forced the Wiggins trade and JR / TT signings.
>>
>>76439965
Completely agree, Livingston is also a massive asset in the postseason. The NBA is a complete joke these days. That said Bandwagon Cavs fans crying about the KD signing is quite ironic.
>>
>salary determines superteam status
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.