[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we have to do to make baseball popular in Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: baseball pepe.jpg (49KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
baseball pepe.jpg
49KB, 600x605px
What do we have to do to make baseball popular in Europe?
>>
Never gonna happen. Even the NFL has a better chance of eventually developing popularity there.
>>
the finns will buy it because they love memes
>>
Why do you want yuros? They're fans are trashier than philly fans
>>
>>76435552
We have baseball of our own.
https://youtu.be/P5j7LyF8mSM
>>
multiball
>>
>>76435557
t. shittatle
>>
>>76435492
Buy the media and make the game less static, seriously - it's just a bunch of guys in silly pants standing there for like 3 hours. Also sell us on your mythology, i.e. Gherig speech, Ruth, Cobb, steroids, Steinbrenner etc. The most Europeans know know baseball is from Seinfeld, bank on that.
>>
>>76435492
my dad actually played pro ball in europe. I have a few of his jerseys but the only team that I can find on the internet was Schoten-Haarlem in the honkbal hoofdclasse

He said that the pay was so bad that he had to work a second job and all the players were horrible. He said he had a tournament in england once and the English team called the game because they said it was "too bloody hot."

I think the game has a long way to go to be as popular in Europe as it is in Japan or central America
>>
File: LMAO.jpg (6KB, 251x186px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.jpg
6KB, 251x186px
>>76439776
>flag
>post
pottery
>>
>>76439842
i am american you stupid weeb
>>
File: slc3a5ball1.jpg (303KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
slc3a5ball1.jpg
303KB, 1066x800px
we play a simplified version in gym class, slÄball.

one team out, one team in. as in player, a teammate pitches to you, and you're supposed to hit the ball as far as you can, then run around the "bases". then stop in a base or get all the way home before someone from the out team hits you with the ball after catching it.

as an out player, if you catch the ball in one hand before it bounces to the ground, the teams switch places.

baseball is too similar to this gym class thing to be taken seriously as a pro sport 2bh
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
who /indians/ here?
>>
>>76435492
Make kids play. Good luck with that when they know they can just play pick up football
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.