[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, how does the league prevent them from winning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3989.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3989.png
50KB, 500x500px
Realistically, how does the league prevent them from winning the title for the next 7-8 years at minimum? The super team isn't willingly going to dismantle itself.
>>
>>76434985

Silver and his jew friends were already rigging Game 3 and getting the Dubs into foul trouble. I expect to see the same thing tonight.
>>
I'd be surprised if at least one of the 3 of Durant, Curry, and Thompson doesn't jump ship eventually.

They'd have to all be incredibly beta to actually stick together for that long if they continue to dominate the league like they have and not ever have to urge to prove they could take on a harder challenge.
>>
>>76435124
Well, Curry and Thompson got drafted by the Memechucks and they're still there. Meanwhile Durant is objectively the biggest bitch in the league.
>>
kd will get a career ending injury
>>
>>76434985

KD and Stef's contracts are up at the end of the season

they cant take less money because of CBA and player union pressure so they'll be forced to go to another team

also Steph will be unrestricted cause its his end of the first contract
>>
>>76435217
I could see klay leaving he could be the best player on half the teams in the league instead of being a role player
>>
>>76435217
>Leswept thinks he deserves an opinion on the NBA
No
>>
7-8 years? Lmfao you people just started watching basketball.

They'll win the next 1-2 at best.

NBA is going to get smacked around by a bunch of dudes in their mid 30s.
>>
>>76435905
this. the warriors are overrated as fuck
>>
>>76434985
that would be lame as fuck

they built their potential dyansty, they deserve as many rings as they've earned
>>
>>76434985
Make their teams better
>>
>>76435587
kds mom will die in some crack den, being the welfare crack whore she is

steph curry will get cucked and his marriage will fall apart, just like how his parents already has

klay thompson will realize he has no personality and will od on THC

steve kerr is already a giant fucking cuck, now with back problems, unwilling to admit that islam was the reason for his own fathers death, because hes that much of an sjw

dremond green will eventually have to go back to the zoo

and then youve got 10 roleplayers that jump ship/come go every year to chase a ring

lelbrons hair will never grow back, his baldness and the lights in the arena will blind all 5 enemy players and eventually he will just play 1v5
>>
>>76436013
I agree, like 50% of their wide open threes come from moving screens instead of the offense itself.
>>
I would love to see the butthurt caused by them sticking together and sweeping championships for the next 5 years.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.