[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>h-haha.... baseball? More like bor-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170609_213758.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_213758.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>h-haha.... baseball? More like bor-
>>
Baseball is the superior sport. A person who doesn't like baseball is likely a fool.
>>
>>76430984

Are you enjoying your vacation, Grandpa? Remember to bring me back a shirt from Rio
>>
>>76431007
The only thing I'm bringing back from Rio is STDs. My man, you won't believe the nigresses in here. Literal 10s. Even the trannies have great faces.
>>
>>76430984
True.

Baseball is more stat oriented than other sports and you can't be a flaming homo and "run the clock down" when you're in the lead.

You're there till the bottom of the 9th closes. Doesn't matter if it takes 2 hours or 8.
>>
>>76430984
This desu
>>
>>76431052
>he doesn't know the home team can win it after the top of the 9th
>>
File: bitch.jpg (103KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
103KB, 691x1024px
>>76431052
>Baseball is more stat oriented than other sports
because you perfectly have the time to note everything that happened, plus to buy a hotdog, fall asleep, wake up, take a piss, all before the 2nd batter is ready
Luckswing is probably the most boring gentle hobby possible.
>>
>>76431463
>he doesn't know the game never started because of a rain delay
>>
>>76431476
>all I know about baseball I got from a feminist reddit sjw tv show that failed after one season
t. Ahmed the Terrorist
>>
>>76431498
SOPA
>>
>>76431476
It's cute that a Frenchman is trying to talk about sports, considering your country forfeits every game out of tradition.
>>
>>76431490

Kek

>game ending sprinkle
>>
>>76431476
In football you have 90 minutes to sleep
>>
>>76430984
DELICIA
>>
>that huge screen in front of the crowd and not just behind home plate
Why are gooks and chinks such pussies?
>>
>>76432585
Cheerleaders aren't watching of course
>>
>>76432547
stfu you stupid chinese piece of shit
>>
>>76432629
>needing cheerleaders at a baseball game
Fuck off retard
>>
What's it like in Taiwan (China)?
>>
>>76432705
Honestly I pay the ticket just to stare at the cheerleaders for a few hours
But they help with the cheer culture really so we know the time for each song or dance pattern
>>
>>76432712
Fine, probably not so different than you
>>
Every sport should have a certified qt leading the cheers in each section, not the roasties that NFL teams have
>>
>>76432744
>so we know the time for each song or dance pattern
So, you go there to do synchronized dancing?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.