[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened here, /sp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What happened here, /sp/?
>>
nash too old/permanently broke himself first game of the season

coward never wanted to come to la but orland had to trade him because he was going to walk for nothing the following summer. even if he had stayed, he never got better than when he was in orlando (no post moves, kwame brown hands, etc.)
>>
Nash was too old

Howard just happens to be a fucking giant, he doesn't care about basketball or about winning
>>
>>76426804
>mfw:>>76426772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uZJMTuYZyw
>>
>>76426922
I love the Shaq/Chuck sometimes-real sometimes-fake tension

I only watch halftime and postgame of NBA regular season games on TNT now, not the actual game
>>
>>76426752
Kobe was old. Don't let the points or the highlights fool you. He was never the most efficient chucker, but that year, you could tell he was in decline and even less efficient than normal. He tried, but he was old and that's why his body broke down later that year. Gasol was getting old as well to a lesser extent and didn't fit into Dántoni's awful system. Howard was injured and soft. The necromancers that hid under the court and animated Steve Nash's corpse on the floor went on strike.
>>
>>76426752
Nash was dead
Howard was dealing with back injuries
turrible chemistry.
>>76427023
2013 Kobe was better than 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 Kobe though. he moved better, was faster and healthier. stats-wise he had a higher fg% and TS% than the last couple of years, scoring about the same number of points on low usage. and that was the only season where he shot over 50% on 2 pointers his entire career. his team defence was shittier though.
>>
That whole team was based around Howard being the defensive beast he was in Orlando since he could make up for Kobe, Nash, and Gasol being subpar defenders. They could have been really successful even without Nash but Howard was already much closer to the player he is today than what he was in his prime by then.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.