[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did KD never smile in any of his Thunder photos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: kd before and after.jpg (40KB, 581x242px) Image search: [Google]
kd before and after.jpg
40KB, 581x242px
Why did KD never smile in any of his Thunder photos?
>>
Because being teammates with Teenage Mutant Ninja Westbrook is a living hell
>>
I think it's down to two things.

1. KD is making a conscious effort to improve his image, something he's never had to do before.

2. He is genuinely close friends with Curry and Igoudala. Getting to hang out with your friends on a regular basis and win a ring has to be a pretty exciting prospect.
>>
>>76422484
Also, the older/more mature you get, the less important the "tough ass nigga" bravado seems
>>
>>76422275
They don't even look like the same person
>>
>>76422638
This is the true redpill right here. What did Adam Silver do with the real KD and where did he find this new one?
>>
OKC KD looked like a real nigga. I'd rather pick him for my team than that cupcake faggot to the right.
>>
>>76422275
OKC KD looks more pixelated than GSW KD
>>
>>76422275
But he did and this is quite literally the worst thread on /sp/ and the people actually trying to type an even semi serious reply to this question should be shot for being a hindrance to the human race by dropping the IQ of everyone that lives near them by a full 15 points.
>>
>>76423295
Nah, this thread's still up.

>>76412626
>>
>>76422275
cuz he was a nigga. Niggas don't smile wit da mufugin buk wile!
>>
>>76424212
the battle for "the worst thread on /sp"' is always hyper-competitive, this would rank near the top on most boards and yet on /sp/ this thread is just middle of the pack.
>>
then you realize we would have had a competitive 7 game series that would have been entertaining to watch until kevin ducuck joined the GSW
>>
>>76422775
>Canadian flag
>"Faggot"
>>
>>76424749
How about a thinly-veiled gets thread?

>>76420853
>>
>>76422849
real life didn't have that good graphics yet back then retard
>>
>>76422484
A lot of this.

I would add to 1. the fact that for years the league set up a narrative in which Durant was the chip on the shoulder, antagonist character. Something that fit very well for OKC's image too: the new team from a look-down state with no pro-sports history.
>>
>>76423295
>but he did
Gonna need some proof of this outrageous claim.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.