[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (22KB, 463x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 463x318px
Soon....
>>
not a chance
>>
File: Lebron Sweep.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lebron Sweep.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
No way. The Clippers are done, their window is closed. Paul is leaving, Griffin is broken, D Jordan was honestly never that good. Also, Lebron won't leave Cleveland again. His reputation couldn't sustain that hit, he makes much more money and has a lot more fans by being the hero of "da land".

Lebron is completely stuck in Cleveland, which is hilarious because that team literally can't improve. The massive salaries they gave to crappy role players like T Thompson, Smith, and Shumpert mean that Cleveland is stuck with them. Lebron is doomed to go up against the Warriors again. And again. And again. For the rest of his career. He's going to shatter Jerry West's finals losses record.
>>
>>76421734

You do realize at some point (possibly next season) Lebron will not be able to do what he is doing now. He is looking gassed out in the first quarter because he is playing way too physical going to the rim. He left last nights game with about 2:00 mins left in the 1st quarter looking drenched as fuck. Same thing with games 1&2.

He is now at the critical point in his career where its nothing but down. He needs to perform at an extremely high level for the Cavs to even have a chance. Irving has the youth to be competitive and great for a while but Lebron and the other niggas like Shumpert, JR Smith and Tristan Thompson are pretty much done. Love still has games in him. But yeah this team is gonna start seeing a lot of other improving teams next season and I really doubt that they can go to another finals again.

Lebron is playing really good basket ball but lets face it, its the end of an era and we are seeing it. Even the damn refs can't help him now.
>>
>>76421919
Thank God. Fuck LeBrick the choke artist.
>>
>>76421919

i need to correct myself

He left the 1st quarter to rest looking drenched. He did not leave the game****

not sure why i put that there. Watching a movie and typing at the same time
>>
Going somewhere else isn't going to help him. The Warriors are an unbelievably godly team and there isn't another team in this league he can move to and feel more confident against them with. What they need to do is get rid of that bum Tristan Thompson and get an effective big man, then maybe cut the fat and bring in some better defenders rather than signing a bunch of old pot shooting memes
>>
>CP3
>JJ R
>Legod
>Blake
>DJ

who the fuck can stop them?
>>
>>76423162
>Legod
Sorry sweetie 3-5 is your new reality .
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.