[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a worse time to be a Cavs fan? I know that this team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496365067057.jpg (285KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1496365067057.jpg
285KB, 1543x1360px
Is there a worse time to be a Cavs fan? I know that this team has had some pretty embarrassing moments in the past, but getting swept by possibly the most stacked team the NBA has ever seen, while watching Lebron put forth his best effort and still lose is not a good feel. We get to sit here and watch the league decline into the era of superteam dominance while bandwagon Warrior cucks get to celebrate their incoming 3peat.

And on top of all that, Lebron is probably gonna end up leaving Cleveland.

Hold me bros
>>
>>76418298
>Lebron is probably gonna end up leaving Cleveland.

nah he has nowhere else to go with a better chance

they need to get Butler or George dump JR and TT
>>
>>76418372

rumor has it he's thinking of going to the west to form a superteam in the clippers or possibly join the lakers
>>
>>76418372
Lebron needs to go to a team he can't bully the FO and coach to bend to his every whim. The reason the cavs are in this situation is because the team play like shit because he brought in his friends to play.
>>
File: portman.jpg (119KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
portman.jpg
119KB, 1024x683px
>>76418614
>Lebron needs to go to a team he can't bully the FO and coach to bend to his every whim

This 100%. It's for his own good
>>
>>76418827
That's why the team plays like shit too. He build the team to completely depend on him. So when he goes out the team is shit. Pop would definitely straighten him out. He needs to learn his place and learn to play as a team.
>>
>>76418298
>stacked
lol

Everybody knows their role and contributes and executes and is unselfish, from top to bottom. There's a great culture there, which is why KD went there. They are stacked, but it's not the most stacked team ever.
>>
>>76418614
to be fair if the cavs were firing on all cylinders during these finals the series would probably be tied
>>
>>76419407
lol have you ever listened to him? he's an egotistical manchild, a completely self-absorbed idiot. he'll never ever do anything like that.
>>
>>76419592
>believing this
>posting this
>not killing yourself
LMAO
>>
>>76419781
DURR KILL YOURSELF way to not refute anything i said because you know i'm right

try to not make it so obvious that you're a warriorcuck
>>
>>76419592
We'll in that case if the warriors were fireing on all cylinders and the cavs were fireing on all cylinders.... imo warriors in 5
>>
>bandwagon cleveland fan complaining about bandwagon warriors fans
poetic
>>
>>76419831
you know nothing about me faggot
>>
getting swept? lol try being cursed for 100 years
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.