[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

What happens if....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px)
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
A kicker lines up for a field goal and it crosses the upright and then a defender jumps out of bounds, catches it before they land and then throws it over the cross bar?
Does it count as a field goal?
>>
Once the ball is out of play, the play is over.
>>
>>76417204
It's not out of play until it lands, which it did not.
>>
>>76417188
It actually doesn't, however it is counted as a field goal if the kick is low and bounces off a player and goes through the uprights. The rule is that no player other than the place kicker can be actively attempting to put the ball through the uprights purposefully.
>>
>>76417188
>catches it before they land and then throws it over the cross bar
>ball lands back in the endzone
>bounces on the ground and rolls out the back of the endzone
>give up safety instead of FG
>have to punt the ball away now and give up the 2 points
sounds like a shit plan to me.
>>
who else remember this crazy one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en65Ws1FNxE
>>
>>76417598
So OP's theory cannot work
>>
>>76417435
>bounces on the ground and rolls out the back of the endzone
Chances of a ball rolling the exact opposite way of the momentum....
>>
>>76417598
That's not what I'm talking about. The ball hit the crossbar, I'm talking about if it went over, but a player catches it then throws it backwards over the crossbar
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.