[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think he feels about Silver destroying the league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0417.jpg (319KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0417.jpg
319KB, 2000x1000px
How do you think he feels about Silver destroying the league he brought up from nothing?
>>
$tern started this shit in 2002 when he fucked over the Kings just to give Kobe/Shaq their threepeat
>>
>>76415739
This
>>
>>76415739
Stern knew what was best, the Kings were uppity memechucking faggots just like the Warriors are today and they would have killed basketball much earlier had they won in 02
>>
((((((((((((((((((((Silver)))))))))))))))))
>>
>Now you know Donald Sterling was the shield and martyr of the NBA

What went wrong
>>
>>76415739
He knew that team would eventually implode anyway due to the collision of egos.

Curry, Durant, and Thompson are all betas who don't care about proving their individual worth.
>>
>>76415822
Sterling was just a run-of-the-mill stingy jew owner. I fail to see how he ties in to this.
>>
>>76415739
This
OP you can eat shit
>>
>>76416051
See >>76415767

That Kings team would have validated memechucking a decade earlier if they had beat the Lakers. I'm glad Stern nipped that shit in the butt.
>>
>>76416162
>>76415767
Lakers took more threes than the Kings you absolute retards.

>muh meme
>>
>>76416269
I think they confuse passing with three pointers because, well, they're apehoop fans
>>
File: 1480423374833.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480423374833.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>76415822
tfw Firing Sterling and trying to change the Redskin's name was the peak of liberalism
>>
>>76416013
>Sterling was just a run-of-the-mill stingy jew owner.

True, but he wasn't afraid to tell the truth like other owners.
>>
>>76415739
>Kongs fans still bitter about this since it was the last time the kongs were relevant
>the kongs couldn't win game 7 at home
>kongs
>>
>>76415767
>Webber
>Divac
>two of the greatest passing big men ever
>memechucking

I want the summer posters to leave
>>
>>76415912
>He knew that team would eventually implode anyway due to the collision of egos.

so he stole their only chance at a championship? Sacramento will never get another shot and Stern stole it from them just so the Lakers could add another notch to the belt.
>>
>It's an edgy /pol/ teenagers take over a thread thread
>>
>>76415767
You talk like killing basketball is a bad thing
>>
File: bane87.jpg (57KB, 484x263px) Image search: [Google]
bane87.jpg
57KB, 484x263px
Is there a more plebeian choice than constant throwbacks to Kings/Lakers? Sixers/Bucks from '01 was much worse but you don't hear about it. At least in Kings/Lakers you had the Sacramento retards trying to guard Kobe by holding and pushing him and then whining about calls.
>>
>>76416269
>>76416286
That's because Shaq and Kobr drew so much attention they could pass for the open 3, it's bbiq

The Kings were small market uppity faggots who used flashy passes and memechuck to exploit the game, refballing them was best for business, same as it was for the Nash and D'antoni Suns
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.