[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could they stop the Warriors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: aa.jpg (29KB, 540x335px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
29KB, 540x335px
Could they stop the Warriors?
>>
I don't ever want to find out. The solution to the superteam cancer can't be more superteams
>>
>>76414029
So, you want to disarm the Warriors? There is no way Curry, Thompson or Green leave and Durant just signed
>>
What LeBron really needs is somebody who can play competently at PG when he's on the bench.

Nobody else can remotely run the offense when he's not on the floor. It just become give the ball to Kyrie and hope he can do some ISO razzle dazzle.
>>
>>76414351
So Chris Paul?
>>
>>76414075
I want them all to die in a plane accident
>>
>>76414362
Sure, but they don't even need a Chris Paul tier player. Just someone like Jason Kidd on the 2011 Mavs.

The lack of stars isn't the problem, it's the lack of decent role players and a good coach. If there's one way in which LeBron hurts himself, it's his inflated ego and wanting to control everything.

If LeBron had started his career under Pop or Carlisle instead of the retarded turd that is Mike Brown, he probably wouldn't have convinced himself that he needs to do micromanage everything.
>>
>>76413996
>Former Fomula 1 driver
>Darts player
>Handegg QB
>some random brit
>Snooker player

doubtful
>>
>>76413996
>Smith
>>
>>76413996
what LeBron needs the most is having an actual coach on the bench instead of a useless puppet

but of course that won't happen, as it would make LeWhine whines a lot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.