[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so lemme get this straight. lebron james put the team, and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

so lemme get this straight. lebron james put the team, and the entire city of Cleveland on his back, and went positive against the best team that ever played

and he sits down for one minute and his team blows it all to shit

i mean you gotta feel for the guy
>>
>>76413766
>thinking you can carry the weight of five guys

I admire the attempt, but basketball is a team sport.
>>
>>76413766
If Wilt couldn't beat a team by himself, Lebron isn't going to either.
>>
It was hilarious, he literally sat down for one minute and his team allowed 6 points while scoring none themselves. But I don't feel for Lebron. Does anyone remember who insisted that Smith, Shumpert, and Tristan Thompson get insane contracts, preventing the Cavs from picking up another legit star? GM Lebron. He dug his own grave.
>>
>>76413766
>irving's play laughs at you
>love's sneaky faggotry laughs at you
>>
>start game 11/12
>then go 4/15
>>
>>76413766
>and he sits down for one minute and his team blows it all to shit
That's a funny way of saying "he chokes in the final moments and takes, then bricks dumb shots while he also lets KD pop a three in his face"
>>
>>76413766
>>76415589
>>76413873

cavs had a 6 point lead with 2 minutes (because of irving not lebron), and lebron, per usual, collapsed in the final crucial moments. That's what he does.

He played lazy defense against KD, giving him too much space, allowing him to hit a three in his face. Then, to seal the deal, he got blocked on the last 3 point attempt to tie the game. HA! He cannot deliver in crucial moments of the 4th quarter, and so the cavs, and his legacy, will be laid to rest.
>>
>>76416526
*Got fouled
>>
>>76416578

No one important thought that was a foul. Not lelbron, not tyron lue, not the refs, not tv analysts, not anyone. When you build fantasies in your head, you should keep them there, not post them on the internet.
>>
>>76416578
He fouled Iggy and they didn't call it lmao
>>
>>76415589
This, I am convinced that LeBron still thinks it's 10 years ago where if push comes to shove, he can do the one-man show, but he does not have the stamina to do that. Instead of signing on another star and developing a bench that's worth a damn, especially since they have the highest salary cap in the league. No excuses for that at all.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.