[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best NBA Team in the history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: aaaa.jpg (67KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
67KB, 480x480px
Already its 3-0 and it seems like they will take the championship. Their playoff record is 15-0 right now. This is crazy. Are they the best team in NBA history? They have top 2 shooters(splash bros), one of the best scorer(kd), and one of the best defender(Draymond). What are you thinking about them?
>>
File: thanksSilver.jpg (38KB, 768x456px) Image search: [Google]
thanksSilver.jpg
38KB, 768x456px
>>76407365
No. But after Davis joins them next season they will be. The NBA has some great "sports" entertainment in store for us.
>>
>>76407365
Probably the best team ever. One of those 80s Celtics teams gives me pause but otherwise, yeah, GOAT.
>>
>>76407365
>207-39 last 3 years
>In tougher conference
>1 win from 16-0 postseason
>assuming don't blow 3-0 lead one minute from threepeating
Nice to see the Cavs win last year but youre fucked in the head if you can't tip your cap to them
>>
>>76407365
>Their playoff record is 15-0 right now.

Statbabby detected. How can anyone say with a straight face that they're proud the Warriors are 15-0 when they almost literally lost the first game against the Spurs. Only sheer unadulerated luck helped win that game. It 100% doesn't count as a win.
>>
>>76407601
>almost

lmao
>>
I saw the script, Durant gets injured and GSW drops 3 straight before winning a gutsy game 7 by 5 points.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (3MB, 1895x1044px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
3MB, 1895x1044px
>>76407365

no, they're the 2nd best
>>
>>76407601
-Anon
>>
>>76407672

if they beat the cavs by 13 points they'll be the greatest of all time

collectviely they're already better than any 3 straight years of the bulls or any other franchise
>>
>>76407672
People wonder why the "who's better gs or 90s bulls" meme is so debated because those are the two best teams for multiple seasons and it isn't even close.
>>
>>76407976

look at the years dumbass

one is from the 96-98 the other is from the 91-93

learn to read

no 3 year stint, that means consecutively!

has blown teams out more than this team

also Jordan needed 100+ games each year to win a chip, gtfo with how great, they lost 2 games every fucking series in the entire playoffs most of the time

thats not dominate
>>
>>76408025
Christ what the hell is your point? I didn't say this years team wasn't better, I didn't even say gs last three years wasn't better than the bulls 96-98, I was just stating those were the two best teams to go on multiple year runs. 97-98 team might be 35th but that's nullified by actual winning a ring, where one the 15-16 team didnt, plus 2-3 bulls from the first threepeat are up on the list, and something should be said for doing it longer.
>>
>>76408138

>barely winning a ring

the fucking 96 team wasnt even the best, 91 was dumbass

you're wrapped up on beating a bunch of fucking teams who didnt even make the playoffs 3-4 times in each division during the regular season

guess who hasnt needed fucking "game winners" every fucking game, this Warriors team

nobody fucking cares about "the momement vs cavs" "the shot v jazz" cause the game was over in the 3rd every series

even the lakers needed that fluke Horry shot to barely go 15-1

also >>76408132
>>
>>76407601
>They won the game
>It 100% doesn't count as a win

Impressive reasoning.
>>
inb4 the blow a 3-0 lead
>>
>>76408025
>that's not dominate

cool English Paco
>>
>>76407365

They've only won two, including this year. They're hardly a great team. Just a great season.
>>
>>76407601
>It 100% doesn't count as a win.

I bet you think the Patriots didn't win the Super Bowl too?

Or that President Trump won the election?
>>
>>76407365
Me on the right
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.