[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the great debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ads.png (1MB, 1339x452px) Image search: [Google]
ads.png
1MB, 1339x452px
what is better /sp/?
>ads on jerseys and billboards all around the field for continuous uninterrupted play
or
>no ads anywhere for 2 minutes commercials every between each play
>>
>>76407141
depends. if you have a league where only 1 or 2 teams have a chance so you only a couple of games are needed to be watched vs a league where you're switching between 5 or 6 games at a time
>>
>>76407167
>a league where only 1 or 2 teams have a chance
like EPL?
>league where you're switching between 5 or 6 games at a time
how can you do this? in football I tried to watch UCL group last day (Sky multicast: 8 games in the same time), it was insane and unwatchable. Are you implying there are so few things happening in nfl that you need to watch 6 games in the same time to have something actually happen?
>>
Jersey and stadium ads are non-intrusive. Ads between plays are because they disrupt your focus on the game.
>>
Jersey and stadium ads are non-intrusive. Ads between plays are because they disrupt your focus on the game.
>>
>>76407141
>>
File: 1494110954174.jpg (95KB, 248x317px) Image search: [Google]
1494110954174.jpg
95KB, 248x317px
>>76408744

Ads, by definition disrupt your focus on anything other than the ad. So ads on shirts are horny and annoying. Some networks do read ads for upcoming shows between plays (instead of replays - CBS is bad at this, Fox shows more replays) but for the most part no. Ads are between drive (when one team has the ball that's one series - when the other team gets the ball that's a new drive - they show ads between these switches, mostly).

Soccer is gay. I played it a little as a kid. It's easy and boring. If you enjoy it good for you. But ads on shirts are just bad.

Also, the NFL used to be a nickle and dime outfit. Players worked in the off-season to pay the rent. These leagues don't "need" to pay players 1/4 billion dollars, literally. They don't need to make billions in profit. That's just capitalism and it ruins everything - especially sports.
>>
>>76407141
We're about to get both in the NBA
>>
>>76407141
None. If you defend one of them it means that you love being a customer and not a spectator
>>
>>76409126
ouch
>>
Obviously ads on commercials interrupting the game is much more annoying than continuous action. I love football but man. commercial. kick off. commercial. run a play. on field timeout commercial. run a few more plays. change of possession. commercial.

gets annoying
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.