[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Le KD Ruined League" Cucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 26_320540504.jpg (59KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
26_320540504.jpg
59KB, 683x1024px
WAAAAAAAH

ITS NOT....ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

KD'S SUPER TEAM IS MORE SUPER TEAMY THAN MY SUPER TEAM REEEEE. IM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO JUMP TO NEW TEAMS WITH BETTER PLAYERS REEEE

REEE HE RUINED PARITY. I MEAN IVE BEEN TO FINALS 7 STRAIGHT YEARS BUT MY PARITY RUINING IN EAST WAS OK

JUST
BLOW
MY
TEAM
UP

WAAAH FIRE LE COACH AND GET ME NEW PLAYERS WAAAH I HATE THIS TEAM NOW -SHITS DIPEY- MUMMY GIVE ME MILKY I WANT. MY. WEEED DUDE LMAO SMOKE AWAY THE PAIN REEEEE

ITS
NOT
FAIR
>>
wew
use the catalog
>>
>LE BASED GOD KEVIN DURANT WILL NEVER WIN THE FINALS
You fuckers asked for this. Your endless shitposting drove KD over the edge.
>>
It's pathetic.

LeBitch is the one who started the superteam meme with the Heat and now his dick riders are salty that the Warriors made a better superteam.

He will never win another ring and it feels so good

>NOT ONE
>NOT TWO
>NOT THREE
>NOT FOUR
>NOT FIVE
>NOT SIX
my sides
>>
>tfw KD is going to win 5+ rings with the Warriors because his joining a super team skills are better than Lebrons
>>
my SIDES

>LeCuck cucked at his own game

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Lets sign ma nigga Tristan Kardashian for 80 million guyz !!!!
>>
I just want LeBeta to move to the Cloppers and seen him choke against Utah in the first round while getting a career ending injury while gorillaballing.It would be so fucking poetic.
>>
why doesn't Lebron just go to Golden State
>>
lol what a shit sport
>>
>>76406634
Say what you want about his gm skills, but what is "super" about garbageland other than their price tag? Or old man cripples wade and bosh in 13-14 with a bunch of literal who's and other old people?
>>
File: 1496813017496.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496813017496.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>76406634
I'll be watching the game on Friday for the sole purpose of seeing LeBron's meltdown afterward.

His entire legacy hangs in the balance. If he gets swept, any comparison of him and Jordan, even by the most delusional fans, will end forever. If he gets swept again next year, he's not even a top ten player anymore.

Think of what is looming over LeBron right now:

>father time
>getting swept in the Finals this year
>getting swept again next year and the year after
>Boston building a team that will be a legitimate contender in 1-2 years
>a Dubs squad that is intent on remaining intact for the foreseeable future

Bronbron is about to spend the final years of his career getting BTFO, and it's going to be a beautiful thing to watch
>>
>>76406672
so much this.

lelbron can't handle the precedent he has set.
>>
>>76406672
>>76408649
Do any of you know anything about the NBA beyond what happened 10 yrs ago lol?
>>
>>76408682

Everyone on 4chan is like 12-20 so probably not
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.