[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warriors Dynasty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466302754834s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px)
1466302754834s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
It's inevitable. You saw what they did to the Cavs during these finals. They also see what they did to the Cavs and now realize their full potential. They're going to win many rings together. I think the only team that can stop them are the spurs. When they played in Game 1, they nearly got destroyed by Kawhi. But now, they've literally dominated these 3 games. It's over. They're literally going to coast during the next season and then destroy the playoffs again next year, and then the next year
>>
>>76406482
yeah, probably; Durant is already talking about taking a paycut to keep Iguodala/Livingston

Unless the spurs manage some off season master stroke(s), GSW remains a top contender for the next several seasons.
>>
if cp3 brings his passing game to the spuds, can they finally bring back le beautiful offense?
>>
>>76406482
Good.

They deserve and earned it. Love watching them play, bunch of unselfish highly skilled ballers.
>>
>>76406482

Best team in NBA history perhaps.
>>
>>76406841
CP3 pounds the air out of the ball and plays a lot of pick and roll. Although with LMA it'd be pick and pop.
>>
>>76406871
>>76406861
Kill yourself
>>
>>76406881
t. small baller
>>
>>76406881
lol you first LeBron
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.