[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they the greatest team of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Are they the greatest team of all time?
>>
they're all faggot and i hop they die. i almost caught AIDs looking at this picture
>>
Replace Zaza with someone decent and yes
>>
File: _Taco-Deconstructed.gif (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
_Taco-Deconstructed.gif
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>76405638
Lets just call them the perfect team for now

After they pick up another star over the summer that name will be solidified
>>
Yep
>>
>>76405638

No team in history could beat them in a Bo7 with today's rules
>>
>>76405638
You could put Kareem and Jordan in the Cavs and they would still get swept
>>
Even the darkest hood niggas are helpless against LIGHTSKIN POWER
>>
>>76405666
>Memecado
>>
There's no question. I was skeptical all season about whether or not they're actually better with KD but this series makes it obvious how much easier it is for steph and klay to find shots with KD spreading the floor.
>>
Yup.
I mean 73-9 in regular season. Yes Jordan said 73-9 without a ring doesn't mean shit but I mean c'mon, 73-9, what else can I say.
About to most likely go 16-0 in playoffs
Only people who disagree are like "Oh fuck you, the *insert year here* Celtics will kick GSW's ass!
They are simply the best.
>>
>>76405666
Iguodala is a fucking baller. How do you faggots keep downplaying him? His defense is impeccable and he always seems to get a big play right when you need it.
>>
easily, put them in any era where the 3pt line exists and they would demolish everyone without a doubt

>b..but muh physicality
Can't stop them from shooting 30+ 3's a game and making more than half of them. Most dirty faggots from back in the day would plow them over on a 3 attempt, which they would probably still make, and they would just shoot another one next time up the court. You can make someone second guess driving on you with cheap shots, you can't make someone second guess pulling up from half court. And if they were stupid enough to foul them shooting 3's over and over they'd score 50+ from the line
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.