[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw LeBitch goes full KD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9768.png (299KB, 703x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9768.png
299KB, 703x436px
>yfw LeBitch goes full KD
>>
>>76403579
They going 82-0 when this happens
>>
File: CmxGk__XYAAz-20.jpg (87KB, 750x835px) Image search: [Google]
CmxGk__XYAAz-20.jpg
87KB, 750x835px
>>76403579
>>
>>76403579
Could you imagine LeGoat with an actual point guard?

The man would never lose and him and WestGoat would put up triple dubs every night
>>
i hope it happens just so the game is ruined forever
>>
>>76403579
He going to the spurs with chris paul and unretired Kobr
>>
>>76403657
There's no universe where Lebron and Westbrook would function on a team together. Durant's game is much more fitting to Westbrook's style and that went down in flames.
>>
>>76403579
The only team that can beat the lebron led warriors might be the 92' dream team
>>
This is going to happen and you know it
Lebitch just wants to win it again before retiring since hes almost ded
>>
>>76403657
I know this is bait, but Kyrie Irving is quite possibly the best PG in the league right now, it's between him and westbrook
>>
>>76403699
Lebron is a flex player, if he can adjust to playing with 2 other plays like Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade, he could adjust to Westbrook.
>>
i bet cuck baldy allows it too
>>
How would the 2013 Heat fare?
>>76403741
I love Westbrook but he has some serious mental deficiencies that Wade and Bosh didn't have that would make your scenario impossible. Neither Lebron nor Westbrook play particularly well off the ball. Kevin is actually incredible off the ball because his shooting is world's better than Lebrons. If that partnership couldn't work, why would this one? The kind of point guard that would have enhanced Lebron's game the most is a non-scoring sort like Chris Paul or Tony Parker. But all three of these players are too old and he's hitched his wagon to Kyrie.
>>
>>76403741

Yeah but then he would have to live in Oklahoma
>>
>>76403657
>>76403740

Irving was the 2nd best player on the floor tonight and best player on the Cavs.

He also was the best player on the cavs for the 4 games that they won. He is extremely underrated.

I'm not a cavs fan and not a GS fan, so I have no horse in this race, but I can see an amazing player when I see one.
>>
>>76403613
Nah, they would just rest as soon as they got enough wins.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.