[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things That Really Make You Think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: never_forget.jpg (301KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
never_forget.jpg
301KB, 2048x2048px
Don't forget last year. "Dub City" had to stack their team to even have a chance to beat LBJ. They almost lost. Don't be so smug.
>>
>team had to get better to beat a great team
Makes sense to me
16-0, baby
>>
>>76403427
this
>>
>>76403427
>>76403450
It's not a legit championship.

No if, ands, or buts about it. Objectively not valid.

This year if officially a lockout season. Everybody lost.
>>
>>76403427
>team had to get better

They didn't get better though, they just bought one of the best players and replaced one of their not so good players
>>
>>76403505
Not the Warrior in one game tho. They'll win.
>>
>>76403540
Yep that's professional sports for you. Go dubs!
>>
>>76403541
Nope. Not valid.
>>
>>76403336

Cavs only won last year because:

>bogut injury

>absurd green suspension

>curry injury
>>
>>76403505
>"I-I-IT D-DOESN'T COUNT!!"
>>
>>76403540
How is that not getting better as a team?
>>
>>76403704
And the Warriors only won the year before that because both Kyrie and Love were dead by the finals.
>>
>>76403505
>lebron apologists ignore that lebron formed not one but TWO super teams to chase rings
>when someone else does it (on a team that was mostly drafted players, no less), its fraudulent
keep crying bitch nigga

and go ahead and tell me how miami and lebron going back to cleveland after they got 4 number 1 lottery picks in a row isn't the same thing, don't worry, I won't read it
>>
File: 1496862927250.jpg (39KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496862927250.jpg
39KB, 539x960px
>>76403828
gg ez
>>
>lebronnials in charge of revising history
>>
>>76403336
what's going on with his forehead, is he a reptilian?
>>
>>76403809
Now we have full healthy squads on both teams and see what an even match looks like.
>>
>>76405747
>even
Hardly. The addition of Durant threw off the equity of the teams. Cavs need to find someone big to add to even think about competing.
>>
>>76405770
Harrison Barnes was fucking garbage and JR Smith memed it up, if Curry wasn't hobbling around after an MCL Sprain being unable to shake off Kevin Love (who he's clowned repeatedly over the past 3 years healthy) then the Draymond suspension would have been irrelevant
>>
>>76405792
>If he didn't have sand in his vagina he would've won

you're going to win 2 titles in 3 years, don't be a faggot
>>
File: Capture.png (106KB, 1499x389px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
106KB, 1499x389px
>>76403505

just like how lebron stacked up and beat a franchise who went 1 final an never got back?

just like how lebron on that same stacked team needed a bail out 3 in game 6 because he missed a wide open shot an they were about to lose?

what happen the next year, same rosters, he got blown the fuck out 4-1

just like when lebron went to another team only because they had kyrie and he knew love was already signed behind the scenes for a stacked team needed a timely suspension to win last year?

and now that team has come back and is fucking stomping them

notice a trend?

refs knew there was no way to pull that off now that KD is there, warriors bought themselves Ref insurance

and KD out performed Lebron in every game, including that fucking pathetic game 1 performance and hit the game winner in his fucking face pullup
>>
>>76405770

nigga this aint fucking 2k sports ,this real life

your nigger started it back in 2011 and fell on his face, nigger got a fucking NEGATIVE points margin in the fucking finals across the entire time on the heat

how the fuck you almost -100 in the NBA finals an sayin you gonna win 9 rings?

how the fuck the current cavs team is fucking negative 80?

hes the fucking babby's player of all time

nigga about to pass kareem for most GAMES LOST IN NBA FINALS HISTORY

with 3 questionable fucking rings

guess how many kareem had when he retired after that 27th game lost?

6 rings nigga

and Magic, whomst hes currently tied with had 5 when he lost his 26th game

Jordan, and Duncan got 11 games total lost

GTFO outta here with these comparisions the nigger is garbage

couldnt even make the fucking finals in 09 vs the Magic who got RAPED by the lakers the next week in 5 games

and the only reason cavs or magic even made it that far was cause KG got hurt an the celtics couldnt make it 3 straight
>>
this sport is so fucking dead lol
>>
>>76403505
Kobe's Lakers literally fixed games but this one doesn't count cause they're too good for it to be "fair"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.