[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be real, the season was over before it began

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: KD_social_title-1.jpg (427KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
KD_social_title-1.jpg
427KB, 1200x627px
Let's be real, the season was over before it began
>>
No it wasn't. Both of the last games were winnable. LeBeta just failed to take his chance. That's what GOATs are supposed to do, and he failed to pull it off.
>>
>>76402997
For once I agree with gypsy
>>
>>76402997
I really don't know what else Lebron needed to do
>>
>>76402997
You're autistic this shit was going a max of 5 games anyways since last summer.
>>
>>76403117
Just get that one extra bucket or block necessary to win. He's a GOAT contender in his prime. No excuses. It's not like you ask him to go 100% from the field with 0 TO.
>>
>>76402997
Lepass in the 4th quarter man
>>
>>76402997
>He failed
>literally was 39 pts 11 rebounds 9 asts
He isn't the problem, besides ocasionally Kyrie and ocasionally Love the rest of his team is shit
>>
>>76402798
said the same thing the moment he joined

>hurrrr 73 win team adds top 3 player

only thing that can stop them is injury and even then they were a 73 win team without durant
>>
>>76403117
Not get blocked by Iggy in a clutch moment and lose the ball
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.