[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it's rigged?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1626.jpg (841KB, 2560x1440px)
IMG_1626.jpg
841KB, 2560x1440px
Do you think it's rigged?
>>
>>76394275
Of course. It may not be as staged as professional wrestling, but they already know who's going to win.
>>
>>76394850
It's funny, I work for a company that's doing some of the printing for it and we got some of the apparel in today from ESPN, and as a joke I said
>Why don't we save time and just slap the Golden State logo on it right now?
and in all seriousness he said
>Actually, it already comes with their logo pre attached

We didn't get any Cavs apparel like that so either ESPN is really into gambling for no reason, or they know something I don't.
>>
>>76394275
The better team is winning, so no.
>>
>>76394954
Sorry, the "he" in that sentence was my supervisor
>>
it's sold as entertainment, thus not being a level playing field as the outcome does not depend on merit but by arbitrary rulings
>>
>>76394275
It's not rigged. The better team is wiping the floor with the Cavs.
>>
>>76394954
I work for a company that sells NBA finals apparel and it's all Cavs stuff. You're lying.
>>
Both teams have a pretty equal fanbase so why waste the effort

Also why would they have the same finals three years in a row sounds pretty boring for something they are supposedly rigging for entertainment
>>
Cavs in 6
>>
>>76395374
>>76395259
>>76394968
hey rabbi watch doin?
>>
>>76395410
Is this some new meme I'm supposed to understand?
>>
>>76395348
eh- maybe they're playing both sides? But that's generally not how it works.

There's an urban legend that they print winning apparel for both sides in advance and that they send all the "alternate timeline" ones to Africa or something. As a rule they don't. It'd be a huge waste of money. They might print a smallish batch of a few thousand in advance, but because of copyright laws or something we're required to destroy it.
We don't really even start printing until the game's over. It would be really unusual for officially licensed apparel to be printed in large quantities in advance for both sides.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.